chapter 91

Since the parties are not in a hurry, Kong Jie is naturally not in a hurry after the news. There was not much attention in the first place, and the public relations department was now flat and that nothing had happened. Moreover, the photo was not forged, and there was no nonsense, Ye Heze's face was blocked, at most he could see the frame of a corner of glasses, including the child in his arms, he could also see half of the back of his head, except for the framed Han Dye, the innocent passers-by next to him could see clearly than the parties. Moreover, han yan's marriage had to break out sooner or later, and it was better to get a preventive injection early now than to be suddenly announced later, so the rebound was too big.

Fortunately, Han Dye is not just taking the idol route, usually in addition to filming news is not much, just a few old materials that are flipped around and fried, most of them are fake. Han Dye's reputation in the circle is still very good, that is, emotional intelligence is limited, he himself is not keen to participate in variety shows and reality shows, such an artist, if Kong Jie's temper after his youth would have let him get out of the egg. But now it is different, the backing of Han Dye is too big, Kong Jie is still counting on the newly opened studio to borrow the East Wind, so for such an unmotivated Han Dye can only turn a blind eye. Training still has to be seriously cultivated, that is, he cannot be expected to make money in the short term, so the new studio must also consider signing other artists.

Kong Jie has been busy with these recently, and she considers that the new studio is not suitable for direct contracting new talents to cultivate, and to make a profit as soon as possible, she must pull in the old bacon in the circle. Kong Jie has brought three artists, except for a film queen who has quit the entertainment circle and is at ease with her husband and godson at home, she is left with Mi Mingzhe and Han Dye. To be fair, Mi Mingzhe's commercial value is much greater than Han's. Previously, it was also because Mi Mingzhe wanted to transform the tough guy style and she hoped that Mi Mingzhe would be at ease to shoot idol dramas for another year, patiently waiting for the opportunity of transformation, and the two talked about it.

At that time, Mi Mingzhe was too anxious, kong Jie's temper was too impulsive, and the last shot was scattered. Mi Mingzhe has been flying alone for four years, and there are many scenes he has filmed, but he has not succeeded in transformation, and his age has gone up again, and it is also somewhat inappropriate to fight with young people. AAlthough the popularity is still there, but this is not hanging on to a breath, if it is not successful, it will soon pass. Kong Jie privately made an appointment with Mi Mingzhe several times, and after contact, he was also a little moved, but he still couldn't make up his mind. Kong Jie was not in a hurry to urge him to make a decision, and after a resignation submission was delivered to Mido Culture, he chatted in the big boss's office for a morning, walked out with a smile, and asked a few friends to have dinner that night.

A week later, a script was handed to Mi Mingzhe. To say that it was a little shaken before, now it is heartwarming. But after receiving the contract, after consulting with his own team, Mi Mingzhe tangled again.

Kong Jie's studio has not yet been officially established and listed, and I don't know how strong the team is, and the contract given now is much stricter than the contract with Miduo culture, and the division is basically the same as that of Miduo culture. Mimingzer and his team only said to consider, not to refuse.

Kong Jie is not unhappy, and an artist like Mi Mingzhe, who has been in the front line for nearly ten years, is not just a good script that can be co-opted. Thinking of the news heard at the wine table, Cinda's technology company wants to open a new product launch and has the intention of advertising, that is, do not know whether to ask a spokesperson, Kong Jie is considering whether to ask Ye and Ze to come out for a meal alone, weighing for a long time, and finally decided to find Fang Jingyan to explore the tone.