chapter 29

the actor who played the female number two has not yet entered the group, and the role of han dye in the location scene is not heavy, either the opponent scene with wu menghan or the scene with other supporting actors, a total of less than ten scenes, the shooting is waiting for zhang henghao and wu menghan to finish shooting, and then change the set to shoot han dye and wu menghan.

wu menghan is good at everything else, that is, it is easy to laugh at han dye, a big acquaintance, and the first shot took five shots before passing. liu lidong's eyebrows can catch flies, if it were not for the first day of shooting, worried that the anger would affect the actors' performance, he would have thrown the script and scolded him.

wu menghan also knew that he was not right, spit out his tongue, bowed around to all the staff and said: "it's hard." then i walked to the rest area.

han dye is still waiting for that scene, the next scene has him leading soldiers to fight and injured, in this play he plays fu mingxuan is a schoolboy with no chicken power, there are a few action scenes, that is, it is safe to pay attention to when riding a horse.

the staff was particularly busy, arranging group performances, changing props, changing the clothes of the actors, and the whole scene was chaotic in an instant. han dye did not return to the dressing room, but found a vacant lot on the spot and the staff helped him take off his first costume, change into a light cloth coat, and then cover him with armor.

on the battlefield to wear armor, the main actors' armor is naturally different from the group performance, in order to have a good effect, the crew did not use foam to fool, it is really imitating ancient armor, using metal materials in joints and key parts, other is leather armor, worn on the body and stuffy and heavy. the day of may was already hot, and with this armor, he wore a total of four layers of clothing, and the clothes on his back were wet, and he could not dry up on his body.

the assistant director is still the one who filmed "getaway" before, which is liu lidong's fixed team.

"can you ride a horse?" the assistant director came over and asked, if it doesn't work, make a fake, shoot the camera, and cut it when you do the post-production.

the costume assistant tied him a belt of armor, a girl with small hands, and also called a male staff member to come, the two of them worked hard together, tightened the belt han yan felt that it was difficult to breathe.

han yan held his breath and said, "if you don't run fast, it's no problem." "

the assistant director got the words and was preparing to leave, when he suddenly remembered and said: "listen to director wang said that you hurt your leg before, are you okay now?" can i exercise vigorously? "

han dye crossed his hands at his waist, half-arched his body to find an angle to breathe, let himself adapt, otherwise it will affect the shooting, he said: "you can't exercise vigorously, you can put on a flower rack." "

the assistant director said: "got it, i will first go and get acquainted with the horses, there is a horse trainer over there, and i will call you when the shooting starts." "

han dye got dressed, took the tissue handed by pan ying, wiped the sweat from his face, and did not dare to weigh it, for fear of wiping the makeup, and had to be re-enacted.

pan ying took the thermos cup and unscrewed the lid for him, han yan shook his head and said: "this dress is inconvenient to go to the toilet, and then endure, after this scene is finished, it will almost be able to finish the work, and when the clothes are changed, it will be time to leave work after picking up." "he signed the contract this time, signed at eight o'clock in the evening after work, if there is no special thing, basically to the point can go, this is the starring treatment, of course, some famous actors also have such treatment."