chapter 86

hong yi was held down by the bodyguard and could not move, and his daughter could not sit still, saying, "don't think that if you get xinda, you can spray people with blood, we can sue you for slander." she was still calm, did not say anything, but only slightly angrily pointed back at ye and ze and slandered.

ye heze looked at her with a smirk and did not speak.

the police seemed to have laid an ambush in advance, and it didn't take long for them to arrive, and the leader saw the two men in black at the door, and after only one glance, he concentrated on doing the right thing, and he asked loudly: "who reported the police?"

fang jingyan responded at this time, "it's me." the

leading policeman is an old fritter in this area, and behind him are two apprentices who have just graduated, because the reporter said that there are more suspects, so there are more police officers than usual, in addition to him and the two apprentices, there is another colleague who also came together.

looking at the situation in the room, the leading policeman did not ask much, but said: "yes, the reporter and the suspect go to the bureau together to record a record, and what should the rest of the people do?" that being said, he only let his two little apprentices arrest hong yi and ye xianren in the past, and as for the reporters fang jingyan and ye heze, they were invited to the public security bureau in a disciplined manner.

as soon as ye heze left, the rest of the mess in the villa was handed over to lawyer huang to clean up, looking at the stunned people in front of him, lawyer huang only sighed in his heart, just look at ye heze's boldness today, cinda group is afraid that it is going to make a makeover.

sighing and sighing, the work that should be done did not fall behind, and he sent people out one by one before taking his assistants to the public security bureau and going as ye heze's personal lawyer.

ye tian watched a good play, and when he saw ye xianren's old guy who was scared of a heart attack, and finally covered his chest and left with the police, a bad breath that had been blocked in his chest for more than ten years finally came out. this thing would never be a blessing in front of him again, and he would be able to follow ye heze for a few years in peace, and he seemed to be able to foresee ye xianren's expulsion from the xinda group, and the desolate and desolate appearance of the evening scene.

......

during the whole process of announcing the will, han dye did not appear, making ye tian uncertain about the weight of han dye in ye heze's heart. there is absolutely no vinegar in the fact that the two have been married, but it is difficult to say whether the feelings are deep or not.

han yan, who was remembered by ye tian, was interviewing the big boss in the conference room of mido culture, accompanied by kong jie.

"han dye, the company has not treated you badly in recent years, i remember that your contract expired in august this year, the company's side means that i hope you can renew your contract and continue to stay, we have a comprehensive packaging and planning for you in the later stage, so it is also very beneficial for you," the big boss took a sip of his cigarette, squinted his eyes and asked him, "today i came to you to ask you what you mean." han yan

looked relaxed, thought for a while and said in a gentle tone: "thank you for your attention, and everyone's recognition of me, the company's help to me in recent years i have remembered," halfway through the words, he looked up at the big boss, "for work, i also have some ideas and plans, there may be some conflicts with the company, so the renewal of the contract, for the time being, did not consider." tthe words of refusal were polite, but there was no moment's hesitation.