chapter 51

Costume endorsements were eventually signed when Han Dye had already entered the "Cold Mountain" crew. At that time, the scandals and black materials that entangled Han Dye had come to an end, and the photos that had been secretly taken before had also been deleted by Kong Jie, and both work and life had returned to the normal track. The TV series "Runaway" in which he participated also received high ratings and discussion, although it was only a supporting role, Han Dye also took advantage of this to absorb a wave of fans, the number of Weibo fans broke through from 100,000 to more than 800,000, the days of dozens of comments and forwards under each Weibo in the past are gone, and now each one has thousands of comments and forwards, although it is not a fire, but the overall is much better than the original obscurity.

With the wave of Han dyeing not falling, the press release issued by Mido Culture also used his childhood achievements as a publicity point and sent it out, and for a time, Han dye's fans have been with Yourong Yan, and the black powder has straightened up the waist pole a lot.

But none of this has anything to do with Han Yan, who is now fully committed to his new role and is very busy. Half a month in advance into the group to receive training, every night to return home, originally worried about overweight, this half a month down plus diet and exercise, the whole person lost a circle.

The crew of "Cold Mountain" adopted a closed shooting, and during the filming period, they did not accept media fan visits or expose the actor information, and only revealed the actor team when the movie was about to be released.

Director Hu Yiming is known for his strict requirements, and on the first day of entering the group, Han Yan was scolded by him for being a dog bloody head. Originally, Han Yan was still a little depressed, but when she saw that the heroine was scolded by him to hide in the lounge to wipe her tears, her mentality was much calmer.

Yan Wenchun, played by Li Xingyin, and Hu Yangrong, played by Han Yan, played the most opponents, and the two always got together in the past few days. LLi Xingyin obviously did enough preparation homework, and even his speech has a Kunqu tune, he is slender, and his women's appearance is amazing. Han Yan felt a lot of pressure on this, and seized the opportunity to cheekily go to Hu Yiming to discuss the script and the way the characters were interpreted. Although Hu Yiming has a bad temper, he is very concerned about the work, and he will not refuse to come to him to discuss the script as long as he has time, and will explain very seriously.

Han Dye took notes while listening, and from time to time he also said his thoughts, and after discussion, Han Dye's understanding of the role of Hu Yangrong deepened.

On this day, it just so happened that Yan Wenchun was going to sit on Hu Yangrong's lap to toast and sell stupidity, and was bumped into by his brother Hu Jinyang, who suddenly broke in, yan Wenchun hurriedly dodged but was held down by Hu Yangrong and laughed. This move made Hu Jinyang despise Yan Wenchun and at the same time dissatisfied with his brother's libertine skeleton, the brothers did not agree, and Hu Jinyang left in anger.

After the lighting set was ready, Han Dye was wearing a long coat, and his short hair was smooth and shiny and combed back to reveal a full forehead, because he was thin, his clothes were loose and crumbling, and he sat on a stool with a straight waist.

Li Xingyin wore a beige gown, the button of the neckline was unbuttoned, revealing a semi-truncated collarbone, because of the role, the eyebrows were painted in the shape of a female eyebrow, and the corners of the eyes were red, which was pitiful.

The assistant director shouted, "Action." The

field record hit the board, and the expression on Han Yan's face became frivolous. <

Yan Wenchun pinched a handkerchief and sang "Yutang Spring", singing about the misery of life, Hu Yangrong's fingers tapped on the table, shaking his head and listening, Yan Wenchun took a step forward, not wanting to be pulled into his arms by Hu Yangrong.