chapter 83

ye youxiao's funeral was held for a whole day, and the next morning he came out early in the morning. there were many people accompanying him, and han yan took yi yi's hand and followed ye heze step by step.

yi yi was wearing a small black suit, and there were tear marks on his fleshy cheeks, and he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. he was still too young, vaguely aware of some things, but too ignorant, did not know the meaning of it, and only sobbed with red eyes after crying.

han yan's mother also came, and uncle zhang, the two old people could not help anything else, even at the funeral of a figure like ye youxiao, they were still a little timid, they also knew ye heze's family background at this time, although there was some rejection of people from different classes in their hearts, but the rice had become a cooking wood, and the two did not say much. seeing that han dye has been good, i am relieved. they did their best to help han yan and ye heze take care of the rear, at least when they were busy, they could drink hot soup, although there were actually nannies and hourly workers, but who didn't have such a concern.

after the funeral was completely over, ye heze made an appointment with ye tian alone to meet him. han dye took yi yi home with him, and the winter in the capital was cold and dry, and it didn't feel deep in the city, and once it reached the open place on the outskirts, the cold wind was like a knife and stabbed in the face.

before separating from ye heze, han yan wanted to say something to him, but when he really faced him, he couldn't say anything, so he poured ye heze a cup of ginger soup from the thermos bottle that pan ying wanted to bring with him, and handed it over.

ye heze was still followed by fang jingyan, after ye youxiao's death, all the burdens were pressed on his shoulders, the time was very tight, not only to stabilize the inside of the group, but also to release the two families locked up together, but he still paused for a while, drank ginger soup before reluctantly smiling and said to han yan: "you go back first, i will go home later." saying that, his large hand rubbed on yi yi's head.

it was very cold outside, and ye heze wore a black suit inside and a long black coat on the outside, which was really thin. fortunately, han dye has experience in this area, and he has given everyone enough warm babies to not freeze out of the disease.

ye heze drank the ginger soup cleanly, and the spicy taste flowed down his throat into his stomach and into his limbs and skeletons. he returned the cup to han dye, his fingers touched han dye's cold fingertips, but his heart was warm, he said, "let's go." han dye was

also not an ink person, returned the thermos cup in his hand to pan ying, picked up yi yi himself, nodded and got into the car, holding yi yi's small fat hand through the window to say goodbye to ye heze.

ye heze snorted and watched them leave before turning around and getting into the car.

ye tian didn't expect ye heze to be more anxious than he was, and ye youxiao couldn't wait to meet him. this meeting was nothing more than to deal with hong yi and ye xianren's affairs, and he and ye heze could not talk about anything else. but when he saw ye heze, ye tian felt that he was afraid that he had guessed wrong, and although ye heze had met himself privately, he did not show any impatience, not even mentioning a word, but just asking about the operation of qihang media around the bend.

if it had been before, ye tian might not have understood what he meant, but han yan would have understood everything. iit must be people close to the funeral, i have heard rumors that ye heze is married, but few people have seen his marriage partner, this time it can be regarded as the first time it is to show his face. ye tian was a little ashamed in his heart, his elder brother had just died, so he was busy finding a way for his family, and he didn't know whether to say that he was weak and widowed or something else. of course, ye tian definitely did not dare to say this. he just talked without a word, and his heart was not used to it, but he did not miss the tone.