chapter viii

until ye heze came out of the shower, han yan was still sitting on the edge of the bed in a trance.

ye heze, wearing his newly bought underwear and an old man's vest, came out of the bathroom while wiping his hair, carrying a hair dryer in his hand, and threw it into han yan's arms.

"trouble you, help me blow my hair." ye heze said and sat down with his back to him.

han yan held the hair dryer for a while, and then his body reacted faster than his brain, plugged in the latch, and waited for the hair dryer to buzz before he came back to his senses, how did this person suddenly become so familiar with it???

han dye confessed while blowing his hair while thinking about how he would sleep. because there are not enough clicks, the crew set him an ordinary big bed room, that is to say, he wants to sleep with ye and ze, thinking of this, han yan also has no sleepiness.

he thought about whether to test the other party's meaning, don't be blind to make up for it by himself, he will be embarrassed by mistakes.

before han yan could speak, ye heze yawned, and said in a tired voice: "i haven't been in bed for a long time, and i have been spinning every day in foreign countries recently, and i haven't slept well."

this unspoken sentence miraculously made han dye breathe a sigh of relief, and the movement of his hair that had just begun to blow was stiff, but now he was also relaxed, and his fingers were moving between ye heze's hair.

"rest so hard, visit the class at any time."

ye heze laughed lightly and said: "i am also watching the shooting for the first time, and you are also very hard, but since the two of us must also get along, otherwise it is obviously newly married, but it is better to be familiar with colleagues, what do you think?" <

somehow, han yan suddenly blushed, and he remembered his avoidance and embarrassment on the set, and could only say, "you're right." just as the hair was

blow-drying, han dye put away the hair dryer and said, "sleep." after saying that, he slipped into the quilt and wrapped himself like a silkworm pupae.

ye and zezhao pulled on their slippers to turn off the lights, leaving only a small night light at the head of the bed.

"although it is april, it is still a little cold at night." ye heze said softly.

han yan originally shrunk his head, and when he was reminded, he realized that he had finished the quilt and hurriedly divided it in half.

ye heze also slipped into the quilt, and obviously felt that han yan,000 with his back to him, was frozen.

ye heze lay flat on the bed, looked at the ceiling and said, "what does mr. han usually like to do?"

han yan stumbled and said, "play games and travel." ye heze

folded his hands and put them under the back of his head and said, "i also like to travel, i also like to watch movies and ski, can mr. han ski?" han yan

relaxed a little and said, "no, i heard it's funny." <

ye heze smiled and said, "it's quite fun, wait for mr. han to take a vacation and let's go together, you can also live in the mountains for a few days, there are homestays and chalets on the mountain." during the day, it snowed heavily at night, and when he got up in the morning, the snow blocked the door of the wooden house, and he had to find something to open a way first..."

han yan was also interested in listening, he turned around and faced ye heze, and it just so happened that ye heze also turned his head to look at it, he did not wear glasses, his eyes were narrow and long, the tail of his eyes was upturned, his eyelashes were very long, the bridge of his nose was straight, his voice was low, and he was as intoxicating as a glass of mellow red wine in the middle of the night.