chapter 22

it was easy to get out of the hotel door. han yan wanted to hum the song happily, and it was a good thing that li chenqing was disgusted for a while. the roles that li chenqing came to audition for were nothing more than yan wenchun and hu yangrong, the male protagonist hu zhaoyang was like li xingyin said, where will it be the turn of outsiders to take the turn of the scene invested by qihang media, and li chenqing's image is similar to his own, so the role he wants to play is that hu yangrong almost has no need to run. if you get this role yourself, it will be considered revenge for being robbed of the role of "skynet" last time, and i can't help but feel happy when i think of this.

han yan did not drive, because of the high mood, walking in a windy way, forgot to make an appointment in advance, and only considered how to go back when standing in front of the hotel. he still had to go to the company, and kong jie said to help him take a play and let him go and talk. i have to say that since deciding to stay in mido culture, han dye feels that he has been transferred, someone recommended the famous director to audition for new plays, not to mention, even the new plays have increased, kong jie's wrists are first-class, and he took the time to take on several magazine shooting jobs, which were arranged on han dye's legs, and now his legs are basically better, and it is time to resume work. people can't do nothing, and they love to think blindly when they have nothing to do.

the deafening sound of the car whistle startled han yan, and his intuition stepped back and gave way.

at a glance, it was li xingyin sitting in the car, one hand propped on the car window, the other hand pressing the horn, staring at himself expressionlessly.

"are you stupid?" didn't you just say waiting for you downstairs? li xingyin said impatiently.

when did you say wait downstairs? han yan thought he was hallucinating.

"get in the car." li xingyin urged.

han dye thought about it, this time the road outside is blocked, the car is not good to call, since there is a hitchhiker, it is also very good to rub it, and you can also contact and contact feelings by the way. mmultiple friends have many roads, and there is no reason to turn away such friends who are sent to the door.

"thank you." han yan got into the co-pilot and thanked him while wearing his seat belt.

li xingyin's car is a sports car, the chassis is low, there are only two seats, and han dye has no choice.

"is your leg injured?" li xing asked.

han yan unconsciously touched his left leg knee and said, "it's much better, but i can't exercise vigorously for the time being."

li xing triggered the car, banged the accelerator, the car flew out, and when he reached the front intersection, he turned sharply, frightening han yan to tighten the window, regretting that he did not bring a helmet to the car.

li xingyin took han dye to a japanese food store, this shop is not particularly high-end, it is difficult to find a place, the façade does not even have a signboard, so he hung two japanese lanterns and a half-cut curtain. when he went inside, han yan found that there was no hole in it.

the place is not particularly large, but the decoration is particularly trenched, there is a well in the middle of the restaurant, and there are bamboo knots next to it that leave water one by one, which is built like a japanese garden, and the tatami is surrounded by a circle, and a small table is placed on it, even if it is a table for eating.

"dirt old hat." li xingyin's words made han yan unhappy to hear it.

what happened to the old hat? tu lao hat eats your rice? but han yan didn't say this.