chapter 44

"But the ordinary people in the community where you live are not easy to enter, and if you two don't want to make it public, it's not a big problem to pay more attention to yourself." Kong Jie added.

Han Yan was about to speak when Pan Ying came in with two bags.

The bag is quite large, and the contents of it are not heavy.

Han Yan got up and took it, and divided the two bags between them, the one with Kong Jie was bigger, and the one by Pan Ying was slightly smaller.

"When I came back, I was in Paris, I bought some perfumes, and I had chocolates from Switzerland, thinking you girls liked them." Han Yan said with a smile.

Kong Jie took the bag and opened it to take a look, the things inside are not cheap, Han Yan usually looks at the second stunned, did not expect that sometimes he is quite good at being a person. Then he smiled and said, "Then I'm not welcome, I really like this brand of perfume." Then I took the exquisitely wrapped makeup box in my hand, looked at it and put it back.

Pan Ying also smiled and thanked Han Yan, her gift was one less set of makeup than Kong Jie,and everything else was the same.

Han Yan waved his hand and said, "You usually work hard for me, this thing is not worth anything." In the end, it was the

little girl, Pan Ying held the chocolate and did not let go, looking left and right to see how to go back to the same room, and leave a little for herself.

Kong Jie put the gift aside, suddenly looked at Han Yan and asked, "How many gifts did you bring to the company?"

Han Yan said, "Three copies, and one more is ready to be given to Brother Cheng." HHe said and scratched his head in embarrassment.

Kong Jie thought about it and tried to ask, "Can Cheng Lin's one let me go?" Saying that it didn't feel appropriate, he explained, "The editor-in-chief of the magazine who shot back yesterday made an appointment to have a meal together today, just borrowed flowers to offer Buddha, to make a good impression on him, I heard that he has a good relationship with many brands there, maybe he can get an endorsement." Han Yan was

not an ignorant person, and said generously: "No problem, I still have some at home, just go back and get a copy for Brother Cheng, and the work will have to worry more about Sister Kong Jie." He said and personally went to the front desk to take the remaining gift bag in and put it on Kong Jie's desk.

Kong Jie nodded his head in a good mood when he saw him so, looked at the time, and the time with Eric was almost up, and it was time for him to leave.

Kong Jie carried Han Dye's gift bag, looked at it uneasily, inside was a limited edition men's perfume, and a box of chocolates, after thinking about it, she opened the drawer, put a tie clip box in it, and carried it away.

Han Dye took Pan Ying with him to prepare to go out to dinner, and when he was at the company gate, he met Zhang Shiwei, who wanted to hype with Han Dye.

Zhang Shiwei's face changed again, Han Dye had seen her once, this second time he still didn't know what her name was, or Zhang Shiwei helped him remember, Han Dye remembered the Internet celebrity who took a photo with him at Cui Siqi's birthday party.

Han Yan had been mixing with Ye Heze for a long time, and he wouldn't change his face so quickly, but Pi Xiaofeng took a step back and distanced himself from Zhang Shiwei without smiling, and asked: "Miss Zhang is going to the company?" <

Zhang Shiwei took a step forward and was about to pull Han Dye's arm, but was blocked by the clever Pan Ying next to her. She couldn't pull down a little, thinking that she still had something to ask Han Yan for, so she muttered, "Oh, you're on fire now, you're about to forget my sister me."