chapter 66

There were not many people in the jewelry store, and Han Dye walked to the counter with Ye Heze and there was a tall shopping guide to serve.

That ring Korean dye has only been seen in magazines, the design is very simple, only a diamond in the middle, the rest of the pattern is not redundant, but Han dye just thinks it looks good, is to buy. In fact, I mainly want to spend money.

In this matter, Ye Heze did not discourage, the previous wedding ring to buy in a hurry, this time if the custom pair is also good.

"Two gentlemen, how can I help you?" The shopping guide lady smiled decently.

Han Yan walked straight to the display cabinet of the ring and asked, "Didn't you come up with a pair of rings that you want to customize in advance and engrave your name?" Where is it placed? The

shopping guide smiled and said, "Okay, sir, please come with me." With that, he led Han Dye and Ye Heze to the other end of the display shelf.

Through the glass of the display shelf, Han Yan looked down, making sure it looked similar to the magazine, and then turned to Ye Heze and asked, "What do you think?" Ye Heze

smiled and said, "Very good."

Han Yan said happily to the shopping guide, "Trouble take it out and let's see." The

shopping guide put on white gloves, carefully unlocked, took out the pair of rings, put them on a soft black background box and said: "This ring is new in our store, globally limited, need to be customized a month in advance, this gentleman really has a vision." It's

all sales routines, but Han Dye is happy to hear it, he let Ye heze get closer, pick up the ring on his ring finger, the original wedding ring is also good-looking, that is, the diamond is a little more, not very suitable for Ye Heze's low-key and introverted temperament, now this is more simple and generous, it looks much more low-key.

The more Han Yan looked at it, the more satisfied he became, and he said directly to the shopping guide, "Then order a pair." The

shopping guide lady was very happy, but the expression on her face was still very decent, and she said: "Okay, sir, please come here with me to pay the deposit."

Han Yan did not hesitate to follow directly, and Ye Heze was also invited to the sofa area to sit and drink tea.

When Han Dye returned, the shopping guide lady took something to measure the finger size of the two people and recorded other information by the way. When asked what words to engrave, Han Yan hesitated for a moment and looked at Ye Heze to inquire.

Ye Heze had always let Han Dye dominate, and he didn't talk much, and now when he saw Han Dye ask, he said, "Let's take the first letter of our name."

Although

Han Dye felt a little ordinary, but he couldn't think of anything better, he asked the shopping guide to write down the opening letters of the two names, and after the shopping guide finished recording, he smiled and congratulated: "The two newlyweds are happy." Although same-sex marriage is legal, such an eye-catching and rich pair is not common, she sincerely congratulated.

When Han Yan heard this, he couldn't help but laugh, thinking that this marriage had been married for almost a year, or the first time he had heard someone say this, the taste in his heart was happiness for no reason. But he didn't explain much, only smiled and said, "Thank you," just finished speaking, suddenly remembered and asked, "Can you carve a heart behind the word?" TThe

shopping guide looked at him with a smile and said, "Of course."

Han Yan glanced at Ye Heze and saw that he did not object, so he gave this matter a given.