07 - festival night

—last chapter

-love life of Y/n Namikaze-

~•━━━  🧸🍭🦋  ━━━•~

Kohona's entire village was occupied with the ending preparation for the festival of tonight

Kohona's entire village was occupied with the ending preparation for the festival of tonight. Naruto invited Sasuke too to go with him to it.

Kakashi, Anko, Asuma all were assigned to missions 2 days ago the festival and still have no sign of returning any sooner. Kurenai passed on this year's festival and decided to sleep in. It was only Itachi and I this year who was going to attend.

Naruto insisted on going early while I wanted to go later in the evening. Sasuke too was on the same page as him, I had no other choice but let them go.

Naruto ran to the door upon hearing the knocks. I opened the door for the two Uchiha. "Oh look who's here!" Sasuke politely greeted me, looking behind me for Naruto.

I moved away for the boy to see Naruto in their twining black with white stripe kimono. Two of them decided to buy matching kimonos for the festival. I turned to Itaichi and noticed, he wasn't in his Kimono. "Are you going with casual on?" He looked up to me,"oh no, no. I am not going to the festival now. Shisui will be taking them there, I will join later,"

"Oh same! Let's go together then?" I suggested, his eyes lightly went wide,"I-i was about to ask you," he said, showing his alluring smile, he indeed was a pretty man.

"At 6, I will pick you up. Is that okay?" Itachi asked gently, I couldn't help but smile.

"Alright!"

~

The mirror revealed my outfit in the candle lit view.

The electricity was gone, it's nothing new around the time of festivals

The electricity was gone, it's nothing new around the time of festivals.  I put the last hair clip in and looked at myself with a tiny smile, it's a good hair day!

I looked over at the clock and it was 5:48 only, I had more time in my hand. I faced my bed, making me decide to organize all the clothes I had tossed while searching for the kimono. Not to mention the makeup and accessories too. Everything was all over the place.

I took the dresses one by one and folded the ones needed to be fold and hang the important ones. My kunoichi outfit was hung on the handle of the closet.

After some time, I heard the front door get knocks on it. I looked over at the still some remaining work, if I do it now then no work when I return later.

I went ahead to open the door for him,"hey, would you mind if you wait inside for some minutes?" He did nothing, or did he say. He gawked at me, before turning away his head. "I am sorry, and yeah sure," what a gentleman.. I thought, walking away to let him enter.

"We are sorta twinning, don't you agree?" I said, staring at his back as he walked infront.

"The color red in different shade, yeah we are," He said, moving to face me. I felt a tug in my stomach at the sudden heat of moment. Red attire, candles, night sky and quietness surrounding us. It was a whole mood to get into-

I slapped my cheeks, shaking the thoughts away. "W-what happened?" "Nothing," I said, passing him almost in a quick pace, not wanting him to see my flushed red cheeks.

I got to my bedroom, slowly sitting in the dressing chair. I shook my head once again, sighing away the messed up thoughts, don't just fall for anyone. For Itachi, never.

I put everything back in it's place, gradually getting done with the small chore. I got my fan and took last look into the mirror.

I blow the candles away and walked out to meet the darkness with just moonlight shaping the windows. "Umm Itaichi?"

"I am here," he said from the left. "Do you want me to get you?" "Na wait, let me come to you-" And I tripped, falling down. To my surprise, Itachi was close enough to get a hold but fell to the ground along with me. He took my hand, helping me stand up.

"I am so sorry," I said getting up quickly, on the way my lips brushing against something soft. "I-i.." Itachi stopped. "...what happened..?"

".....should I say..?"

"Oh come on Itachi!Tell me already," I said, tensing up.

"..my.." I didn't move away from where we are sitting and listened his hesitant words,"..lips may have touched..yours.."