Vampire's Revenge (part 1/2)

Win stood by the hospital bed as he stared longingly at Team. The boy's chest rose and fell with every breath he took. His dark hair had been clipped up so that they could treat the wound on his forehead. There were several tubes and machines attached to Team's body, he looked weak and frail but irrespective of his current appearance he had been brave and was fighting, even now.

Win had to scrub his hands clean, wear a cap and a mask along with a disposable medical gown before be could enter to see his boyfriend. Tears brimmed in Win's eyes seeing Team like this. Just yesterday morning he had been lively and running around as Manaow chased him after he flicked her precious makeup bag from her.

"Excuse me sir, but visiting time is over I know it's difficult but you have to leave. The patient needs rest." A nurse said coming inside.

Win wanted to hold Team, he was craving for any sort of physical contact with him. He needed to hold Team's hand. To run his hand through his hair, kiss his forehead. To tell Team to keep fighting and come back to him! He didn't want to leave his side. What if something went wrong? But no contact was allowed with the patient. He was even willing to just sit there and do nothing, not move an inch if it meant he could stay by his side.

"Sir?" The nurse called him again

Win nodded and started walking away with, his eyes not leaving Team till the doors of the ICU closed in front of him.

When he walked out Pharm, Dean, Manaow and Del immediately stood from their seats and rushed to him, asking about Team. Dean gripped win's arms gently but with a firm grip as he hugged him. They had been best friends long enough that Dean knew how Win was feeling without him having to voice it out. And right now he was scared and broken.

Slowly tears started flowing down his cheeks "H-He's barely holding on. There are so many machines and tubes, he won't be able to breathe without them Dean! -I can't lose him. I won't be able to survive! He's so p-pale - so many bruises" his voice was quavering.

Dean helped Win sit down on a seat, still not letting go of him. He could understand how Win felt right now. Dean was half vampire, his mother was human and dad a vampire, yet he was pretty possesive of Pharm. On the other hand Pharm and Win had both vampire parents so their protectiveness, love, attachment and jealousy was onto a whole nother level.

Last month, after his swim team had finished a competition, a few girls had caught Dean standing alone outside, waiting for the others to change. The surrounded him and started to flirt, even after he tried to get away several times. That's when Pharm, who was in the bus stomped out and without warning pulled Dean down, wrapping his arms around him before intensely making out in front of the girls. After he was done he turned to them and said, "Now I don't care if your thirsty asses enjoyed the show or not but...... get the fuck away from my man."

Pharm and Dean had chosen each other as their mates. That meant they had chosen to commit to each other, like almost all vampires, till their death. Vampires extraordinarily protective and possessive of their mates and mark them with their scent to indicate ownership. A vampire will never touch another's mate without permission as this is considered a hostile action.

"They found the people who did this to Team phi" Win heard Pharm say under his breath from the other corner of the hall. Everyone exept Manaow (who is human) heard him.

Suddenly the feeling of pain and fear was all gone, wiped away like sand by a tsunami. The feeling was replaced my by rage, strong anger towards the people who had done this to his mate. Till he found and killed them for what they had done to Team, he wouldn't rest. He would find them from the depths of hell.

Sensing Win loosing his control Pharm turned to Manaow and stared into her eyes, glamouring her into a sleep. The hospital was made to treat vampires as they couldn't go to human hospitals, they treated humans too in order to avoid suspicion. So it was normal when Win reached Pharm in the blink of an eye gripping him hardly "Tell me who and their locations"

Dean automatically pushed Win away from his mate, "Win control yourself!!"
Win briefly snapped out of the haze in his mind, "Sorry Pharm". The boy shook his head "It's okay, I don't know who they are. I was messaged that the grand elder found out and has called you ."

Just like that Win was gone. "Is he going to be fine?" Del asked as she helped the unconscious Manaow onto the chair. "He will be" Dean answered sighing.

***
Few hours ago :-

Team limped out of the alley and onto the road, it was evening, there would be people roaming outside. They would never attack him in front of a human, if they did then it would risk exposing their community, eventually they would be killed by some clan for breaking the rules and endangering everyone. But he had to get out of there alive first.

He was bleeding badly, he had no idea how long he had left. The street was hardly 20 meters away... If he could reach there before the- Team's eyes widened in fear as he felt someone clutch his hair from the back. He let out a small scream as the person roughly pulled his head back. Tears blurred his vision again from the pain. With his one good hand he tried to remove the assaulters hand

"That's what you get for knocking me out!" A rough voice came from behind as the man hit the side of Team's head against the wall. That was it, Team wanted to collapse. His whole body seethed in pain, he didn't want to bare it anymore.

They would kill him, no one could help him now. He should have stayed in his dorm with Win- WIN!! what would happen to him if Team died?! It was really hard on them if their mate died, he couldn't do that to Win. Team felt the man grip his arm. He was going to drag him away from the street and end him. It was too late to let Team go and he knew that too. With his newfound strength Team pushed the guy hard and limped towards the street, screaming "HELP!"

That's when he saw the silhouette of a person peeking into the alley. MANAOW!! Team had never been so happy seeing anyone before in his life. He swore to protect this angel till his death if he survived today.

"TEAM!!" She yelled "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DID YOU DO THIS TO HIM YOU ASSHOLE?!" Her loud voice boomed at the man who to Teams horror was right behind him. "DEL!! PHARM!! HURRY HERE TEAM IS HURT! OH MY GOD HE'S BLEEDING! TEAMM! HEY STOP RUNNING AWAY!" Manaow yelled as the man ran away.

Team saw three figures running towards him but before he could react or they could rech him, everything went black and the pain was finally gone...
.
.
.
.
.
Win just finished cleaning his room when someone started pounding on his door. Win was sure the door would brake in a few seconds if the banging continued.

The door swung open and Dean stood outside "WHAT?!"
"Team was attacked." Win's expression turned serious "We don't know who. Manaow, Pharm and Del found him by the street a little down from here. He was covered in blood. Pharm called the clan. They're already bringing him to the hospital. You need to be there Win." Immediately Win grabbed his bike keys and dragged Dean down along with him as Dean explained everything. He had Pharm send him photos of Team's condition while they were in the can't ambulance. Manaow and Del were sitting in the front so the clan doctors could heal Team without Manaow there.

Dean drove the bike with win behind him because after looking at the image of Team, Win couldn't drive. His baby, his boyfriend, the love of his life looked almost dead.

The left side of his face was covered in blood, his chest was soaked with the red liquid win couldn't point out the injuries but they were definitely deep, his eyes closed. Win was sure Team had also dislocated his shoulder or broke a bone there judging by the temporary cast put on it. His left forehead was badly scraped. Team was in a much worse condition that the image was showing.

While vampires could heal themselves from cuts and even some stabs. Severe Physical Damage or trauma was something they could not heal from easily. And for really young vampires like himself and Team it was almost impossible to heal those wounds on his own.

To be continued......