Modern day angels

The nights were getting colder, the hallway of his dorm was freezing, Team shivered as he left his room. The Junior quickly rushed up the stairs and used the spare keycard Hia had given him to get inside. He quickly shut the door behind him, not wanting any of the warm air in the room escape.

Team shivered again, removing his footwear and looking for the man who had called him up "H-hia. It's soo-o cold outside!" Walking in Team spotted Win sitting halfway up on the bed, the duvet pulled up to his chest, arms open in invitation.

He didn't need to be told twice, within the blink of an eye Team was inside the covers and scooting closer to Win. Team moaned in comfort when he felt how warm his boyfriends body was, it didn't take him long to realise the man was shirtless. Laying sideways he wrapped his arms around Win, burrying his face in between the pillow and Win's neck, it was so warm. Team wrapped his cold feet around the seniors warm ones.

Win smiled, a wave of admiration and joy hitting him on hearing Team squeal lightly next to his ear when he put his arms around him and pulled his faen's body closer to his. "Warm" He heard Team grumble as he nuzzled his neck, the words tickling Win's ear and making him laugh. After a few minutes of Team soaking up all the warmth from the comfortor and his body, Win finally spoke.

"I want to take you somewhere tomorrow"

Team loosened his grip and pulled back so he could see Win's face "Where?"

Win looked like he was having an internal argument about what to say "...Hia?" He looked back into Team's eyes and he could feel the change again. The walls he had built were still up, but every time he looked into those eyes, he could see a door forming in those walls, a door that only his Pao was able to open.

"I want you to meet some people" He said

Team sat up, eyes wide "Dont tell me it's your family. HIA I TOLD YOU TO ATLEAST GIVE ME A WEEK OR MONTH'S NOTICE BEFORE! YOU KNOW I GET NERVO-"

"It's not my family Team" Win quickily cut in. The younger calmed at those words and layed back down, supporting his head up on his hand "Then who?"

"They're...they're my gaurdian angels. They saved my life once and I will never forget that" Win admitted, sitting up and crossing his legs. At his words Team sat up too, his eyes soft but curious, Hia had never said anything about this before.

"Hia...Do you want to tell me about it? Who saved your life?"

Win took in a breath, no one knew about it except his brothers, parents and Dean.

"When I was 16, I had a fake I.D. and decided to go to a gay bar by myself, it was near the resort my family own's, harly a two minute walk away. I had decided to go with sone friends at first but then they bailed at the last minute and I ended up going alone...." He started

"...There, an man bought me a drink. He didn't look a creep, and he definitely wasn't unattractive. I accepted the drink and began talking to him. No big deal. As the hour progressed, I felt myself feeling strange. I told him that I had a headache and this guy helped me out of the bar. As we were walking down the street, the thought of, 'Oh god, he's drugged me, I'm going to die' came to my head. I tried to get away, but I was so drugged up that I could barely walk, let alone speak. I couldn't even ask for help. This guy brought me to his SUV and began undressing me. As a final act of defiance, I kicked his face with my shoe but he started punching me"

Win saw worry flash through his faen's eyes, he was sitting on his knees and moved a little closer to Win, taking one of his hands in his as Win continued
"I remember thinking 'Why don't they ever give workshops to guys about being victims of rape too?' While I was as careful as I could've been , I never saw the guy slip something in the drink. I even watched the bar tender make the drink. Anyway, I was lying there completely paralyzed and terrified while this pervert stipped me and started lubing hinself up. I locked eyes with his for a moment praying that some miracle would save me and that's when it happened. A very large and angry drag queen opened the door of the SUV and beat the shit out of my attempted rapist. She and her other drag friends helped dress and cared for me while the police arrived."

Win could feel the surge of gratitude and love flow through him again as he spoke of his saviors "I was saved by a group of guardian drag queens. They....they were basically the modern day angels from heaven. I  made sure to never loose contact with any of them. I love them a lot Team....from that day, they basically adopted me, I was the baby of their group, someone they swore to protect. Some of them are here this week, in town for some work and I want you to meet them before they leave."

"Hia..." Team had no idea what his boyfriend had been through. Who knew what the man could have done after raping the sixteen year old? He could have kidnapped Win, could have killed him or done other unimaginable things.

Team got up hugged the man in front of him "I would love to meet them." Win smiled.

"Lay down?" Team asked, not letting go. The second he nodded Win felt himself being pushed back by Team who was still hugging him. The junor ended up having to switchboff the lights and laying down on his side, cuddling Win's arm.
"What?" Win asked when he caught Team looking up at him.

".... "

".... "

"I love you na" Team said slowly readjusting his grip on Win's arm

Win smiled, he couldn't help but ruffle the raven boys hair, placing his hand at the back of his head and push it forward to plant a kiss on Team's forehead. "I love you too"

"Will they like me?" Team asked nervous. Win obviously loved them a lot, Team had to make sure that they liked him too.

"Don't worry, I know they'll like you" Win reassured him.

"What if they don't? How do I make them like me?"

"Stop worrying Team, they'll love you. You might be a little moody, loud, grumpy and hunger driven but I think they might-AAHH!!" Win jumped as he felt Team bite his arm. "Ay Team!!" He hissed at the boy who was now busy making a face at him.

One part of his mind questioned how he had ended up falling in love with this boy while the other, larger part laughed and cooed at his antics, falling just a little bit more in love with the man beside him

The End