Mini ff's (5)

Teasing

Today Win was going in a bike meet with some of his other riding buddies and had decided it was time to use the riding suit he had gotten on his birthday but never had chance to use.... It may be the best decision he ever made.

Win realised that the suit was not only comfortable, protective and an absolute beauty but may also be used to serve an alternate purpose. To bait Team.

Earlier when Win had been reversing his bike from the parking space, Team had approached him from behind asking if he could ride. Usually his boyfriend would avoid getting on Win's bike, and even when he was on it it was either because Win had asked him to or because there was no other alternative. But seeing Team hold Wins had and ask for a ride was something Win had not imagined.
Never before had Win moved so fast as he had today- jumping off to access the extra helmet and buckling it on Team's head. He knew he was probably smiling stupid but honestly couldn't care much about it. He was early anyways, a short ride with Team wouldn't hurt.

Team had his body pressed against Win the entire ride. And while there was nothing unusual about it, as that was how they usually rode, Win could swear Team was holding him tighter today.

When they came back to the apartmant Win stopped right infront of the elevator, he got off again to keep the extra helmet back inside. Just as they bid goodbye and he got on again to leave for the meet, Team held his hand, Win stopped, looking up at the Junior questioningly.

Team smirked at him "Ay Hia"

"Hmm?"

The Junior leaned closer till his forehead bumped against Win's helmet "When I said I wanted to ride..." He slowly pulled his head back
"...I wasn't talking about your bike"

Win was confused for a second before his eyes blew wide. Oh....Ohh.

Team smirked at his reaction and winked before quickly entering the waiting lift. "Maybe next time we'll enjoy a different ride" By the time Win found himself capable of speaking, the lift was already on the other floor.

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

Use me

Rain drizzled outside, making low pit - pat sounds against the closed windows. Team slowly massaged the mop of blond hair belonging to a certain senior who currently had his head resting on the swimmer's lap.

Win was looking up at him. Drinking every inch of skin in and pasting the image in his mind, when his phone dinged loudly. Breaking his eyes off his faen Win took his phone to glance at the notification and huffed a small laugh.

"What is it hia?" Team questioned, curious.

"Hia Wan, just Transferred some money in my account, ordering me to keep my hands off it and use it on you instead"

Team's eyebrows went up "Damn, looks like there are perks of having a rich boyfriend, huh?"

Win winked.

"Since my faen is so rich, I'm going to take advantage it" Team joked.

Win smiled up at him and gave a light nod "Mm. Good choice"

"I'm joking hia" Team replied immediately, sensing Win might not have taken it as a complete joke and not wanting to create a misunderstanding.

"But I'm not" Win replied just as fast. He wanted to spend his money on Team, he wanted Team to use him. He wanted Team to exploit Win however he wanted till he could not go without taking advantage of him.

"I hope you will use me as much as possible. I'm prepared to be used as much as you like." Win answered. Team could clearly sense the seriousness in his voice.

He frowned "But I'm not gonna use you..."

"Aaigh!" Win exclaimed, rolling his eyes "What a waste! You could use m-"

"I'm going to love you instead" Team cut in.

The senior slowly focused back on his face. Eyes soft.

"Just...love you"

Win didn't know how to react. There was longer even a speck of sarcasm in Team's expression.

He let out a huff of air and smiled, sitting up beside Team and slowly pulling the boy into a hug. Team let Win hug him, leaning into the touch. Behind him Win's grin reached his eyes as Team wrapped his arms around Win and pulled him closer.

Oh my little pao.

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

Food is Life

The group sat in the canteen during lunch, chatting and laughing as they ate. Team finished the extra sandwich Pharm had bought and was now devouring his official lunch.

The swimmers ears perked up when he heard Mannow mention the restaurant with great reviews that opened a few months ago.

Team : I love good restaurants, let's go! Come on!

Win : *laughs*

Pharm : Oh, so now you listen to the conversation?

Team : *guilty laugh* na~ *takes big bite*

Dean : *disbelief* How can you....talk about food while eating?

Team : *offended stare*

Team : Then don't you talk about life while living?

Win : pff- *tries not to laugh*

Dean : *glares at Win*

Win : *avoiding Dean's look whispers to Team* After your done eating I'll buy you a pack of lays for the evening.

Team : *chewing intensifies*

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△