The Cabin...

"Win!" A familiar voice rang out in their house "Win!"

"What?!" Win yelled equally as loud as he came out of the kitchen. Team turned away from the stairs he was about to ascend and hurried to him.

Win frowned, he had been waiting for him from the past two hours. Team usually came home the same time as him but today his boyfriend was two hours late. Team had already messaged him at noon saying his battery was dying so Win had called Teams co worker only for them to inform him that Team had in fact left the office early that day.

"Team wha-" Win didnt get a chance to complete his question as Team grabbed his wrist and started pulling him to the stairs. "Fast Win. Change your clothes" Team said dragging him upstairs
"Why?" The man asked, clearly confused.

Team pullen Win inside their bedroom before finally turning to him. There was an adorable smile on his face "I'm taking you in a date"

Wins eyes briefly widened before a similar smile broke out on his face too. "What's the occasion?"

Teams smile fell "You forgot what today is...didn't you?" There was hurt in his eyes.

His eyes widened. What was today?! Third April....Third April...... Win tried to remember what it was desperately but he couldn't remember anything! It wasn't their anniversary, it wasn't Team's birthday, it wasn't his birthday either..... WHAT WAS IT?!!

"Seriously Win your forgot what this date means to us?!" Team asked lightly shoving his shoulder, Win could hear sparks of anger in his voice. The man started to panic. This had never happened before! He always remembered the important dates!!

"I-I uh... I- Team-"

The smile returned to Teams face and he let out a small laugh "Nha I'm just messing with you. There's nothing today-"

"Ay sat!" Win scolded, letting out a breath and bringing a hand to his left chest "You scared me so much ay Team!" He finally smiled again.

"Ya ya anyways get ready. I already selected my clothes and kept them in the other room. So you have thirty minutes, come out when your done" He said heading back.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise" Team said with a wink, closing the door

"THEN HOW DO I KNOW WHAT TO WEAR?!" Win yelled, how was he going to select his outfit without knowing where they were going?!

"GOOD LUCK!" Team yelled from the other side, Win could already imagine the smug smile his boyfriend had on right now. "-NOTHING FANCY. TRY SOMETHING CASUAL! " he added a few seconds later.

It took Win some time but eventually he decided to go with a black tutle neck shirt and soft black pants, he also took his his black jacket just in case, it was pretty chilly at night and it was already 6pm.

He stepped out of the room after he was done with the accessories and hair. Win went down to find the the no one there. "You done?" He asked loud enough for Team to hear him in the upstair second room. "Just one minute almost done!"

He was scrolling on his phone when he heard the room door open and footsteps come down the stairs. "All black?" Team asked. He himself was wearing all white, a thin soft, off-white cardigan on top, he was carrying an office bag too. Win still couldn't tell where they were going.

***

He could hear the sounds of the night insects as Team held him by the waist and hand, leading his somewhere. He had tied a cloth infront of his eyes when they were in the car. For the past three minutes or so the path Win was walking on had been very uneven. After he almost fell on his face once Team supported his by the waist instead of just a hand. The place was an hour and half drive away from there house.