Duplexity

Win and Team have been friends ever since they were small. Win was two years elder than Team. As they grew up they became inseparable. As they grew up their feelings towords each other grew and changed too.
In Win's last year of high school he decided to finally confess his feelings to Team, the boy excitedly accepted the proposal and from then on they both were a couple.

Win was now in the third year of university and Team is going to join the same university as him as a surprise.
Little did Team know what he would see in his faculty would make his heart ache.

The engineering faculty... Know for being the most competitive and strong. SOTUS was followed strictly there :
Seniority, Order, Tradition, Unity, and Spirit

Every year the seniors trained their Juniors in many ways, the sessions were made to help the students get to know each other and their seniors and also to help build a feeling of team spirit among them, specifically the freshmen. It also readied them for the upcoming sports events.

But this year.... Some third years decided to have a little fun with their new juniors.

The seniors who were very popular in the university:

Dean : quiet, clam and reserved.

Off : heartless, flirty playboy.

Arthit : brutal one but also the one who actually uses their brain.

Phruk : prefers to work from the sidelines but still always gets things done

Win : looks like a playboy but isn't interested, smart, scary.

All the students knew not to mess with this group of seniors, if they did they'd have a difficult year in the university.

None of the students except his friends know that Win has a boyfriend. Yet they didnt know Team's name or how he looks.

*Ding*

Team's phone dinged indicating he got a message. He saw the message was from Win so didn't bother to read what it said. He has been trying to ignore Win since yesterday as he wanted to surprise him today at the university.

Excited Team entered the campus only to immediately be summoned in the auditorium along with all the other first years.

He looked around trying to figure out what this is about but all he saw were other first years standing just as confused as he was.

"Hey, do you know what this is about?" Team asked the guy sitting beside him. "I don't know......I think the teachers are going to give a speech because we're new to the university. I'm Pharm by the way" the boy answered

Team nodded in agreement "Maybe. I'm Team"

"I'm Mannow na" Team jumped startled by the sudden voice. It was followed by girlish giggles. Mannow had been sitting on the other side of Team listening to the conversation. Soon the three of them were talking and chatting about the clubs they wanted to join.

Suddenly a line of seniors marched inside standing around the crowd of seated first years, another group of seniors strode in and went up to the stage standing in a perfect triangular pattern. Team noticed that one of the seniors was Win.

Arthit was standing at the center with Win to his right. He spoke loudly catching everyone's attention.

"Sawadee first years. My name is Arthit. I am a third year and your senior in this faculty of engineering. I am incharge of monitoring all of you through the next whole year to make sure you all don't create trouble and strictly comply to the rules. I expect to receive full cooperation from you."