Proud Win

Win sipped on his cold coffee. Eyes consistently looking outside so as to not miss when his faen comes out of the stadium.

Win was currently waiting in his car for Team to close the stadium after his evening swimming practice. He had decided to pick Team up since he didn't have anything planned today anyways. As he sat in the car an idea crept into his idle mind....

Win sat up straight, placing his cup in the cup holder and rolling his window down as he saw Team come out of the stadium doors from the rear view mirror.

"Damn baby boy! Wanna get in the car with me?" Win yelled, as Team crossed his car. The parking lot was empty except for Team and another two cars parked in the opposite corner.

Team's steps didn't faulter as he kept walking forward. Win thought maybe the younger hadn't heard him properly. He leaned closer to the open window before yelling again.

"Ay Baby! Mind giving me your number?"
Win was smiling, expecting Team to recognise his voice and turn behind. Instead the man tilted his head a little towords Win's car, not enough to see Win, just in that general direction.

"MY BOYFRIEND KILLS PEOPLE!" He yelled before he started speed walking away.

"The fuck, that's me" Win muttered after a second of being dumbfounded. He quickly grabbed his keys and got out of the car. He started jogging towords his boyfriend who was speed walking away.

"Baby!.. Hey!.."

Team's speed increased. "HE JUST CAME OUT OF JAIL. DON'T COME NEAR ME" Team yelled again.

Win's smile grew wider at his boyfriend's ridiculous statement. Team however looked like he was about to sprint away any second.

"It's me! Oi!..It's me!..Uan!" That made Team turn for a second. He paused in a running stance before finally realising who the person behind him was and turning back properly.

The man's shoulders relaxed "Oi hia... " He glanced at Win's car "...It was you? I thought it was someone else" A smile formed on Team's face, if that was of releaf Or happiness on seeing Win, the elder did not know. What he did know though was that he was proud of his little swimmer.

While he was minutely disappointed that Team didn't recognise his voice, he was mostly pleased by Team walking away and not turning around to fight and find trouble alone, like he used to when they were younger.

*****

Team nodded his head to the music as he sipped on his drink. On the backseat were sitting two bags, one had parceled dinner from Team's favourite restaurant and the other had groceries along with an extra packet of lays.

Team had deciphered, on his own, that Win was treating him because he liked being called a serial killer just out of jail.

"Hia?"

"Hmm?" Win hummed, still smiling as he looked at the road.

"If you're this happy, I don't mind addressing you as a mob boss for the rest of the week..... It'll take three lays packets tho"

"......."

"..I'll pledge my loyalty to you too?"

" ....... "

" ....... "

"Deal." Win had no clue what was going in that little monkey head of his, but what harm could it do to try?

"Great" Team smiled at the thought of more lays.

"......."

"......."

"How about Daddy? "

"Fuck yourself hia" Team smiled sweetly

"..... Leader it is"

The End