A thousand words never said

Win never thought Team could out do him when it came to romance.

Don't get him wrong, Team was the most loving, sweet, caring and overall best person that could ever exist in Win's eyes. But the elder always believed that he was a step ahead of Team when it came to romantic gifts and surprises.

That was of course, untill today.

Win had come back from England a little more than a year ago and had started helping in his family resort chain. Yesterday was his and Team's anniversary. Win had everything planned! He'd been looking forword to this day from the past 6 months! They went to the same resort they'd gone to with the swin team years ago and held a mini celebration there during the day.

At night he guided Team to where they had first confessed, all those years ago.

__( flashback) __

"Dam! How long did you plan for this hia?" Team laughs as he saw what was on the clothed table. There lay a large plate with a big heart, made from chips, on it. The table and gazebo were scattered with soft rose petals. Fairy lights, lighting up the place. The thin white fluttering curtains that circled the gazebo only gave an illusion of privacy.

Including the morning celebration and the gift box (that contained personalised couple wallets, mugs, belts and keychain) this was the third gift from Win.

He takes a chip and pops it in his mouth, eyes lighting up when the wafer was still crisp. He thought the chips may have gone soft but they seemed to be recently opened, still flavorful and crunchy.

Win circled one arm around his lover's waist and stepped closer, so his chest was pressed lightly against the other's back. He left a soft kiss on Team's cheek, grinning at how perfect his planning had turned out as his faen devoured the chip - heart.

Win abandoned the plan of them romantically feeding each other the chips when he noticed Team was almost done with one-fourth of the heart.

"Ai uan!" Win moved from behind Team. Taking it as a threat Team started eating faster. Eyes widening Win immediately put his hands on deck too, grabbing as many wafers as he could in his fingers and shoving them in his mouth.

Team squealed as he saw Win join in. The two grinned as they chewed. And just like that a compition to finish the heart began. Both tried to block the other and get more chips. Chewing intensity, exchanging competitive- childish looks and letting out short giggles because laughing would not allow them to eat as much.

They were both supporting two stiffed cheeks by the time the competition was over. Win handed Team one of the mini water bottles, taking a sip from his own, okay this went much better that what I had planned.

A minute later, Win paused as Team walked to him and pecked his lips. He was surprised, he hadn't anticipated any kiss coming -no complaints tho. Just as he was about to say something, Team left another peck right where he had before.

Win melted as he did it again and again. However, right before his hands could grab Team, the younger slipped away and went to the bag he bought with him.
He took out a gift box from it.

Win raised his brows, Team had already given him a pretty expensive pair of earings earlier that day. Win really hadn't been expecting anything else.

Team handed the box to him. When Win looked up he found his faen looking nervous. Team moved a little closer "In all the time I've spent with you hia..."

Team hesitated, as if thinking over his words. Win gave him a reassuring smile. He didn't want Team to be nervous, how could he ever hate a gift his little swimmer gave him?