Coliseum

Wrath Ring, Tournouá

Y/n: "[whisper] Damnit, Cerberus."

At the moment your sitting in a cage, underground, in some rusty knight armour, you still have everything you were wearing on you before including your grimoire, with a bright glowing chain around your neck.

They had something no other demon should have. The chain of High Prosecutor Judgement. A chain that can make magic or even abilities be completely nullified.

With it wrapped round your neck you can't use your magic, the only thing you have left are the skills accumulated for years of helping people.

Y/n: "Thank god the thing Justice wanted was a sparring partner."

[CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

Y/n: "Hm?" You stand trying to hear the noise coming from above you.

???: "TONIGHT, WE HAVE A VERY SPECIAL CHALLENGER, ONE WHO IS NOT FROM HERE! ONE WHO HAS BEEN CAUSING CHAOS WITHIN THE STREETS! ONE WHO IS FIGHTING FOR HIS PRECIOUS PET!

Y/n: "Does he mean... Cerberus."

???: HE WILL BE TESTED THROUGH A TOURNAMENT OF BLOOD! HE WILL PAY! FOR HE WILL LOSE! AND THIS LITTLE WOLF WILL BECOME A COAT!

Y/n: "That MOTHERF!-" your interrupted as your cage floor seemingly begins to rise and the top of your cage begins to open up.

You rise into a massive, sand-filled, white coliseum, packed with all kinds of powerful demons unanimously booing.

Infront of you is large tower and at the top of that tower is a man wearing golden armour with a golden crown watching over you, whilst sitting on a throne.

While just over the ledge is a cage hanging by a chain, inside said cage is a regular sized wolf with three heads, Cerberus.

You don't think, they believe it's Cerberus due to the fact they would've probably done something worse to the legendary demonic creature they want to hunt down.

Y/n: "Damn it..." You clench your fists.

???: "QUIET!" The audience stops booing.

The man stands up and then kicks something off the ledge of his tower.

An old silver sword plunges into the sand next to you.

???: "As King Macbeth, I order you to fight or you and your pet will die."

Y/n: "Really, naming yourself after the guy who died in a stupid play?"

Macbeth: "Bring out the first fighter." He ignores you, walking back to his throne.

You pluck the sword out the ground using your right hand.

Across the sand another hole opens up within the ground. To reveal a large Minotaur in full steel plate armour, holding a double sided axe, all in perfect condition.

Y/n: "Twice the size of me, full armour, a species of war... and I don't have any magic, I better remember near-death experiences Justice gave me." You raise your sword.

Macbeth: "FIGHT!" The word echoes around the coliseum.

The Minotaur rushes forward aiming his horns downward.

You run forward aswell trying to locate a weak spot to strike through all the armour. Your sword isn't going to pierce it and neither will your fists.

As the Minotaur gets closer and closer you slide between his legs, the Minotaur instantly stomps to a stop and swings his axe around him.