chapter 1152✨

Chapter 1152 It's Not Hometown, It's Hell

"I have to tell a story to others who are listening!" Feng Yuheng murmured to Bu Cong's fallen corpse, "Although this reason is full of loopholes, it seems to make some sense. Bu Cong, if your life is fortunate enough to be repeated again, then you will come to me again, then you will be an enemy or a friend, and you will have a comment on your own destiny. But in this life, you must be my defeat in the end. Try to use To knock me down in such a way, and I, Feng Yuheng, almost fell into your way, this is really a shame in my life."

After she finished speaking, she raised her hand, and in the woods on both sides of the road, Xuan Tianfeng, the sixth prince, immediately ordered his subordinates to arrest Zong Sui Yu Dang who followed Bu Cong. Among these Zong Sui people, some were loyal, some feared death, and some shouted: "Master Duanmu is sure to win, you Dashun can't win."

Some people also begged bitterly: "I will tell you Zong Sui's stronghold in the capital, and you will spare my life."

Bu Cong died, and there was an accomplice to betray. The Bu family's house was quickly found. Unfortunately, the house was empty, and there was no one in it, only the unfinished tea on the table was silently telling the story. Someone did live here.

Feng Yuheng has never been a trustworthy person in front of the enemy, and it is absolutely impossible to spare his life if he speaks of a stronghold. All Zong Sui people were executed, and even before the execution, they were tortured to force the third prince who came out of Zong Sui to come to the capital.

But no matter how many, these little soldiers have no way of knowing, including where the three princes went and what they looked like, they all shook their heads. Because the third prince, like Yu Qianyin, used the art of disguise, in order to hide his identity and ensure his own safety, he changed almost every day, so that no one could figure out which one was his real face.

Xuan Tianfeng said helplessly: "It seems that everything is over, but everything has just begun. Will the missing third prince escape from the capital or will continue to stay and make trouble in the dark?" He looked at Feng Yuheng, " No matter what it is, don't get involved anymore, just stay in the house and wait for Ming'er to come back. When everything is settled, you and Ming'er can live a good life. Ming'er once said, If he succeeds the emperor, there will be no concubines in the six palaces."

Feng Yuheng laughed, "But he doesn't want to be the emperor, and I don't want to be the queen either. The sixth brother is affected, so I will leave Dashun to you!"

Xuan Tianfeng shook his head and wanted to say something about the throne, but in the end he just sighed and asked Feng Yuheng: "What do you think? What are your plans?"

She said: "I want to go to the East, and it's too hard for me to stay in the mansion and wait for him to come back. He always said that he wouldn't let me go, but brother six, do you know? This expedition is different from before. , I always thought something was going to happen."

"Is something going to happen?" Xuan Tianfeng's worries that had been pressing in his heart also hurriedly rose up, and he thought of the seventh, forcibly changing the head coach's responsibility to himself in such a way, why did he always feel that the seventh was going to die what about? He looked at Feng Yuheng and said, "If something really happens, I can't let you go."

"But you can't stop me." Feng Yuheng laughed, "Sixth brother, don't worry! If I don't go, there will be an accident. If I go, it won't happen, trust me."