chapter 1218✨

Chapter 1218 The haze dissipated, and the bright light appeared

Listening to Xuan Tianyan's words, Fendai felt particularly aggrieved, and she asked Xuan Tianyan, "I'm just a substitute, what are you doing? You know, once you're used to being like this, suddenly one day If you lose it again, it will be very sad. I have never really been disheartened and separated from you because I can't get that high position. Xuan Tianyan, I just heard about your past. I can not I don't care how many women you have married to Prince Li's mansion, nor what kind of status you have given to those women, and I will not be like my second sister, you must promise her the only one. I have always been you in this life and this life. I'm the only one who has the plan, and I've even thought about how to face the women you have brought into the house one after another in the future. However, Xuan Tianyan, I don't care about those, but it doesn't mean that I don't care about you either. I take that person's stand-in. I can fight for a living, but I can never win a dead person who lives in your heart. Xuan Tianyan, I'm afraid of that kind of life."

Xuan Tianyan was stunned for a moment, "You already know that? But, I never used you as a substitute! Fendai, it was at first, but it is no longer the case now. You are different from her, she is always tender. , walking is gentle. You are always fierce, arrogant and willful, and even beat and scold me. However, I am used to it, Feng Fendai, I am used to being beaten and scolded by you, and I am used to your bad temper. I just don't want to sit on that throne, except for that throne,

I can give you anything you want. In fact, you have seen over the years that being an emperor is not a good thing, it is tiring, and you have to always guard against being calculated by others, and you have to worry about the people of Li and the people. Think about it, the throne is easy for your second sister and second brother-in-law, but they threw it to the sixth child like a burden. Do you still think that is a good thing? "

Xuan Tianyan's words made Feng Fendai intoxicated. She murmured in her mouth, "They don't want it? They... don't want it!" Then she burst out laughing, the strangle marks on her neck are still there, and with her smile, It looks very intimidating. She said, "After so much unloading, I realized that I was a joke! I compared everything with her, and I competed with her for everything, from the former position of the first daughter of the Feng family to the later Empress of the Middle Palace. I thought I was fighting for myself. It is the best that people care about the most, but it turns out that what I fight for and compare with is actually something that others don’t want. She is not rare, but I am always a treasure, Xuan Tianyan, you Say, am I an idiot?"

"I want a fool too." Xuan Tianyan hugged her tightly, "Feng Fendai, I want you to be a fool, I wish you were a fool. Haven't you heard of it? A fool is a fool, and you can live a good life if you are foolish. Be happy."

Fendai smiled bitterly, but she was no longer stubborn, as if her mind had suddenly changed, and the cloudy sky above her head suddenly became clear. In the past few months in the small courtyard, many burdens have been slowly unloaded, and the last bit has completely disappeared at this moment. Finally, she laughed and said to Xuan Tianyan: "I want you! Xuan Tianyan, I'm tired too, I chose you when I was most proud, and left you when I was most desperate. , I once put so many heavy burdens on you, but you didn't leave, you always stood in the same place and let me yell and abuse. Xuan Tianyan, you have lowered the image of a prince to the dust, but Let the brilliance of a man be supreme. Now, when I am the most tired, but also when my mind is the clearest, I come back to you at this time. If you don't hate me, but still want me, then Just do it! In three months, I will be ready to marry, marry me back to your Li Wangfu, and from now on, I will accompany you to spend this long life well."

"Okay!" Xuan Tianyan nodded, unable to hide the joy on his face, "As long as you are willing, I will use the most solemn ceremony to marry you home. Feng Fendai, with you, there will no longer be cold there. The palace, but our home."