chapter 1196✨

Chapter 1196 Everyone has a dream of a princess

Speaking of which, there were only three people in the prince's seat, the first prince Xuan Tianqi, the second prince Xuan Tianling, and the fifth prince Xuan Tianyan. Three people at a table, cold and clear, the eldest prince and the second prince are very happy to chat, but the fifth prince Xuan Tianyan is not very gregarious, sitting several chairs away from the two brothers, drinking alone with a glass of wine.

Xuan Tianyan looked lonely, but in fact, Prince Li's mansion was very lively recently. Just five days before the new year, the third concubine he accepted entered the door, and Prince Li's mansion set off firecrackers for this purpose, and Xuan Tianyan even wore red Xipao went out to greet him in person. It is said that the side concubine was carried into Prince Li's mansion by the fifth prince, and the ostentation was quite large.

Seeing that the fifth prince has returned to his previous appearance, people are actually quite used to it. Some people said that the nature of the fifth prince should be like this. A few years ago, he was fascinated by the fourth young lady of the Feng family, so he changed his mind. Not quite normal. Now that Miss Feng Si's limelight has passed, and the fifth prince is tired of her crookedness, she no longer cares about her. No, everyone rushed to live in the ordinary courtyard and was defeated.

Others say that the fourth miss of the Feng family is also pitiful, and she has followed the fifth prince in vain for all these years without even marrying in the door of Prince Li's mansion. Anyway, those so-called side concubines or concubines still have a name. She is a big girl who has been called the fifth prince's concubine for so long. Even if she doesn't marry, no one will dare to marry again in the future.

Some people even said that Feng Fendai deserved it. I heard that she had a very bad temper, and she often slapped the fifth prince. A good prince was damaged by her like a third grandson, so it would be right to dump her.

In short, in the face of the succession of happy events in Prince Li's Mansion, people can say anything, especially the one a few years ago, when Xuan Tianyan welcomed the newcomer in with such a solemn ceremony, in the eyes of outsiders, this is even more Thorough Feng Fendai was thrown into the cold palace.

So people with bad hearts went to the door of the small courtyard where Feng Fendai lived to speak sarcastically, and they made Feng Fendai sarcastically and talked about how good the new concubine was. I thought that just because of Feng Fendai's temperament, they would definitely come out and scold her, but they had already prepared for a fight, but now that the Feng Mansion is gone, Feng Fendai has a bad relationship with Feng Yuheng again, and now that the fifth prince has abandoned her, she has no support. , beatings and scolding are arbitrary. Unexpectedly, no matter how they scolded, no one in the small courtyard came out to respond. From morning to night, no one came out.

I don’t know if Xuan Tianyan knew about this matter. In short, the Prince Li’s mansion did not respond, and let those troublesome people scold Feng Fendai outside for two days and two nights. That morning there were still people sneering at it!

At the palace banquet today, the third side concubine also entered the palace, and was sitting with the families of the eldest prince and the second prince. But obviously, she was not treated by the two imperial concubines. For the other two serious imperial concubines, the woman was just a plaything for their fifth brother. When she got tired of playing, she threw it away. Feng Fendai, who is serious about getting married.

However, although everyone knows what a virtuous person the Fifth Prince is, after all, the position of the Concubine of the Fifth House of Li is still vacant, which is a huge **. Looking at these princes, there is no hope for the married, and the unmarried fourth prince has lost his throne and is not within the scope of consideration; while the sixth prince is now in charge of supervising the country, which is equivalent to the prince, and is very likely to be the future emperor. Concubine Zhengfei The position is very likely to be the future queen, which is not something ordinary people can flatter; and there is the seventh prince, that is an even more hopeless existence. After thinking about it, and wanting to be close to the royal family, there is only one fifth prince left. Therefore, even if the fifth prince has a bad name, there are still people who are rushing forward to post, for example, this one who is walking towards the prince seat right now.