chapter 1219✨

Chapter 1219 They are all waiting for Feng Yuheng

In desperation, Xuan Tianyi had no choice but to go to the Hundred Herbs Hall again and save the money to let the doctor over there go to the county master's mansion every day. , how could she have to support her until Feng Yuheng returned to Beijing.

The people in Hundred Herbs Hall naturally knew that Feng Yuheng and sister Feng Xiangrong had a deep relationship, so they pushed back the money that Xuan Tianyi had given them and said to him, "Miss San is our boss's younger sister, how can we receive money for seeing a doctor? What's more, people still live in the county master's mansion. If we ask for money, the owner will not be able to drive us out of the capital when we come back. Don't worry, Fourth Highness! Let's add it up here in the Hundred Herbs Hall, and just divide a few. A doctor will live in the county master's mansion in turn to guard it, so as to make sure that the third lady has a doctor at any time and place. Just like you said, even if it can't be cured, it will be delayed until the owner comes back."

When Feng Yuheng came back, this was an idea that was both hopeful and helpless. Generally speaking, after the establishment of Baicaotang and Baicao Medical College, most diseases can be cured, and even some difficult diseases can be solved by surgery. There were many doctors in the Hundred Herbs Hall that Feng Yuheng and Yao Xian taught by themselves. They possessed superb and advanced medical skills and could basically replace Feng Yuheng in most surgeries.

But there were still some diseases that they couldn't cure. Such diseases had to be handed over to Feng Yuheng or Yao Xian in the past. Once someone is handed over, it means that this person is extremely ill, but because Feng Yuheng or Yao Xian can treat them personally, it becomes less scary.

It's a very contradictory reality, but in general, people still don't want to be sick. But now, Feng Xiangrong had to lie on the sickbed and wait quietly. There was no Yao Xian in this world, and no one could save her except her second sister.

Waiting for Feng Yuheng to return to the capital, not only one person, but also one person in General Pingnan's mansion is anxiously waiting for Feng Yuheng to return. In other words, not a single person, but a whole family of people.

Lu Ping and Ren Xitao, the young lady of the Pingnan General's Mansion, got married in early April this year. They are now three months pregnant, but they have started to see a small amount of blood since they were in their early two months. , It is said that it can be cured, but the most effective medicine, Baicaotang, has been sold out. Because Feng Yuheng has not returned to Beijing for too long, the medicine has not been replenished, so it is not available now.

Without Feng Yuheng's special medicine, she could only follow the ancient method of treatment, but the effect was not very good. The effect of traditional Chinese medicine therapy comes very slowly, and it is more difficult for patients who are not in a hurry, such as those who are in a hurry, such as pregnancy.

This is the first child of Ren Xitao and Lu Ping, and the first grandson of General Pingnan's residence. General Pingnan attaches great importance to this child. A large amount of supplements were delivered to Lu Ping's room, all of which were seen by the doctor, and he nodded in agreement before giving them to Lu Ping.

Unfortunately, Lu Ping's body still failed to recover. In order to protect the fetus, he lay on the bed all day, not daring to get off the ground.

It's not the way to go on like this all the time. General Pingnan gave his old face and went to the palace to ask the sixth prince when Feng Yuheng would come back. After hearing about the incident at the Pingnan General's Mansion, the sixth prince took the initiative to ask the imperial doctor of the Tai Hospital to prescribe the secret medicine in the palace for Lu Ping, but the Tai Hospital said: "Generally women have signs of miscarriage, Alright, drink some more decoction. But in fact, the effect is not very big, and it depends on the physical condition of the woman. Originally, the palace should have prepared some good medicines or found some good recipes in this regard, but these few In ten years, Sixth Highness, you also know that the harem has become a decoration, and the Qianjinke has also become a decoration."