chapter 1244✨

Chapter 1244 If you are a fairy, move slightly

In Jingci Palace, the queen had a good appetite. She ate a small bowl full of rice, and the dishes were also very good. She also ate two pieces of meat for the first time ever.

Fang Yi said, "This is what Niangniang wants to do, eat well, and then you will look better."

The queen smiled and said, "Yes! Since the man was captured, it seems that the burden that has been on him for so many years has been lifted at once, and it is indescribably relaxed." She took the fruit handed by Fangyi, After eating a few more pieces, anyone could see that the Empress was in a good mood.

But in fact, apart from Fangyi, the other palace staff didn't quite understand the Queen's state of mind. How long has it been since the emperor came? He only cared about Concubine Yun all day, how could he still remember that he had a queen. People secretly reported injustice for the Queen, but they didn't know that the Queen actually liked this state very much. For so many years, she has long been accustomed to having their own affairs with Emperor Tianwu. In the past, Emperor Tianwu was in charge, and the two only needed to attend together on specific occasions and support the scene together. Although it seems that Emperor Tianwu is quite unkind, but the empress does not demand favors or anything. The old emperor gave her everything that was supposed to be given to her. He didn't even look at her differently because of her identity, and still believed in her and handed over the Dashun harem. For her, just for this kindness, she has to guard the palace for the old emperor.

Fangyi told her: "There is news from Zhaohe Hall, saying that His Royal Highness Ninth will take Princess Yu to leave the capital in the future, and the emperor and Concubine Yun will also follow. This news came from Zhang Yuan, slave servant. Thinking about it, it should be the meaning of the emperor, to let the niece know in advance and be prepared.

"There's nothing to prepare for." The Queen smiled, "That person, Your Majesty! He's not an Ansheng temperament in his bones. He doesn't need to be adjusted for so many years, and Ben Gong can't follow him to make a fool of himself. If he wants to go, let's go! Both of them are too. It’s hard enough, how many years can people have a good life when they reach this age? Let them go! But this palace can’t leave, and Da Shun has to be supported. Even if the sixth prince ascends the throne in the future, a queen dowager will be needed. After all, that noble lady is really uneasy."

The Queen is worried about Lady Li, because she will be the Queen Mother in the future. Although he is now locked in the Jingsi Palace and cannot go out, the sixth prince has succeeded, so there is no reason to keep the person who should be the empress dowager. But the noble lady is very restless. If there is no queen in the middle palace to control the middle, the harem is afraid that it will be messed up again.

Li Guiren is really restless, that person, she has been more thoughtful since she was a girl in her parents' family, but she didn't show it very outwardly. Bad water in the stomach. In folk speaking, this kind of person is sloppy Batao, who seems to be honest, but actually grumbles a lot.

For example, right now, in the Jingsi Palace, Lady Li flipped through a Taoist book from nowhere, and read it for two days and two nights in one breath. The people who used to sit in the Buddhist hall suddenly switched to reading the Taoist book, which made the maid Zuo'er also bewildered. But no matter what, it's just sitting and reading, Zuo Er thought, as long as Lady Li doesn't run out of the Jingsi Palace, everything will be fine.

But I didn't expect that Li Guiren didn't know how to read this book. Well, I didn't understand it, but it was a story about alchemy and longevity. She really wanted to ask Zuo'er if taking these medicinal herbs could lead to longevity? Or to live a few more years, when her son becomes the emperor, she will have the final say in this harem. When she was a concubine, she had no status, but it was different when she was an empress dowager. She was the emperor's biological mother. Who would dare to underestimate her?