chapter 1189✨

Chapter 1189 Yunxiao, ah, Yunxiao! You can't save me after all

"No one can accompany you for the rest of your life, child, you still have to finish your life on your own."

Feng Zhaolian suddenly remembered what her father had said to him. At that time, he didn't understand. After being turned into a medicine man, his distorted psychology made him feel very uncomfortable no matter what he listened to or did, and he couldn't listen to anyone. Anyone who approached him would be attacked by him, but only Yun Xiao was not repelled by him. For a very long time, he only talked to Yun Xiao, and only regarded Yun Xiao as his family.

Thinking about it now, the king is right, no one can accompany him for the rest of his life, and the road ahead always has to be done by himself.

But……

Feng Zhaolian twitched the corners of her mouth and gave a bitter smile. How does one go? Yun Xiao, who always protected him, died, Feng Yuheng, who regarded him as a friend and even gave him a gun for self-defense, died, and so did the prince Xuan Tianhua, who was like an immortal Dashun. It was as if all the people in the world he cared about were dead. But only Duanmu Anguo is still alive!

Feng Zhaolian gritted her teeth, holding Yun Xiao's breathless body tightly with both hands, trembling involuntarily. Duanmu Anguo's arm that was removed was quietly placed beside them, carrying all their hatred. Unfortunately, it was only one arm in the end. They tried their best, but in the end they were unable to save the old thief's life.

Feng Zhaolian was unwilling, but she also knew that this was the limit of what she could do. After all, there were only him and Yun Xiao, and he was nothing but a burden. If it wasn't for saving him, Yun Xiao would definitely kill that old thief in Duanmu and avenge his mother. Unfortunately, it's too late now.

He suddenly began to regret that when he met Feng Yuheng at the east gate of Bincheng, he should accept Feng Yuheng's suggestion and borrow some people from Xuan Tianhua to follow him. That was a smart girl, even if he was making jokes, even if he came to find Xuan Tianhua under the banner, that girl could still guess the purpose of his trip. Feng Yuheng secretly gave him a gun, taught him how to use it, and told him to use it to save his life when he encountered a crisis that could not be resolved.

But he is too stupid. His long career as a medicine practitioner has made his strength so weak that he is not as strong as a woman, and his arms will tremble when he exerts a lot of strength. This is the sequelae of the drug. Those years of soaking in the potion have ruined his life. He is neither male nor female, neither yin nor yang, and he can't even do many basic things. The gun was in his hand, but he couldn't hit the enemy's vitals, wasting the girl's heart in vain.

Feng Zhaolian recognized the thing that Duanmu Anguo threw over, and Feng Yuheng's magic camp also had it, it was called a grenade. It's just that the grenade from Feng Yuheng looked better than the one thrown by Duanmu Anguo. The shape was different, but the feeling of throwing it was the same. The explosion was so powerful that it blew up his Yun Xiao, and also blew up his last hope of killing Duanmu Anguo.

"Yun Xiao, Yun Xiao!" He opened his mouth softly, calling out to this brother who has been with him for so many years, "You know, when I saw the old thief Duanmu just now, he ran past us and broke a piece of it. His arm was bleeding all the way. When he ran over, he stepped on your foot. I didn’t have time to push it away. Does it hurt? Yun Xiao! Have you seen the nurse? Have you seen my father and mother? Yun Xiao! Tell them that our deep hatred will not be repaid, and we will never have the chance to kill the old thief Duanmu with our own hands. You walk slowly, wait for me..." He pulled the corners of his lips and pulled out a sigh of relief. blood comes.