chapter 1206✨

Chapter 1206 Looking for Dashun, looking for a lifeline

Fang Jinse shook his head helplessly, and said to Yue Xin, "How is that possible.?"

"Then why..."

"Do you think he's going to set us free when he says he wants to set us free? I tell you, if we show the least bit of joy in being free, our family is immediately in extreme danger. The reason why I say that is just for temptation. If our hearts are attached to our adoptive parents, how can we help him wholeheartedly. Yuexin, you used to know better than me, but now I am more conscious than you. This palace church You have given me many things, such as dealing with Duanmu Anguo, remember, no matter what happens, no matter what he says, in front of him, never show your closeness to your family. Just like I am today, I have always been like this."

Yue Xin took a deep breath, and suddenly realized that she was being too careless, just like Fang Jinse said, she saw it better before, how could she be blinded by entering the palace? Today is very dangerous, and it is only a little bit closer to be found flawed, or... Her performance has been seen flawed, the reason why Duanmu Anguo did not touch her is that she is counting on her to help Fang Jinse hide him together it is good. If it wasn't for the use of her, Yue Xin believed that with Duanmu Anguo's viciousness, she would have been killed immediately, and she would never be merciful just because she was her own blood.

She sighed and said, "At first, he asked me to follow you to monitor you, but now I'm dragging you down. Miss-" She looked at Fang Jinse and said calmly, "If one day If I make you embarrassed, or because my existence affects the survival of you and your family, then kill me and don't block your way."

Fang Jinse frowned and looked at her: "Why do you say that? Just for your performance just now? Yuexin, you are a smart girl, and if you are not good one time, it will not mean that it is not good the next time. I believe in you, and you must also believe in me, we have to be together. To get through this difficulty. Whether we can survive or not depends on our wisdom and luck."

Yue Xin nodded, and suddenly had some doubts, and asked Fang Jinse in a low voice: "Miss, have you ever thought about whether we are the daughters of Duanmu Anguo? It has always been what they say, but what if we are not?"

Fang Jinse smiled wryly, "What if he didn't? He still arrested our family as a threat and asked us to do things for him. Does this have anything to do with whether he is a daughter? He didn't treat us as relatives, just It's just use. I hope that after we use it, we can still save a life and save the lives of our relatives. Now-" She looked cold, took a deep breath and said, "We can't always be passive, think about it. To survive, you can't rely entirely on others' alms, you have to give yourself a chance. In addition..." She bit the corners of her lips, "This palace also taught me that if I just get beaten up, I'm a fool, and a wise man should learn Take advantage of the opportunity to jump up and bite the other side. Yuexin, let's go and greet the Empress."

Since Fang Jinse helped the queen last time with Concubine Wu, the relationship between the two has become much better. Originally Chunyuqing was very concerned about the palace concubine who threatened her. Although she did not love Li Jian, her position as a queen was unshakable. She had to clear all obstacles for herself and her future children. She must never let the so-called favorite concubine. There is a chance to turn around. Therefore, she desperately suppressed Concubine Wu, and was always on the lookout for signs of pregnancy among other concubines.

But when it was Fang Jinse's turn, the situation had changed a lot. It wasn't that Chunyuqing didn't want to fight, but that she had seen that Zong Sui's anger was about to be exhausted, and the country was dying, so what was she fighting for? Therefore, Fang Jinse caught up with the good time, was able to become friends with Chunyuqing, and let go of all the grudges between them.