chapter 1251✨

Chapter 1251 Gu Mo

Xuan Tianming left with Emperor Tianwu and Concubine Yun, followed by twenty secret guards. There is also a carriage next to it, and inside it is Duanmu Anguo, who has gone to his hands and feet, neither yin nor yang, neither male nor female.

Watching the palace carriage go farther and farther, all the people who came to see it off sighed softly and were extremely reluctant to part with it.

When returning, Xuan Zaiyi chased behind Xiangrong, and from time to time, he tugged at her sleeve with his hands, and called out "Hello".

Xiangrong was helpless, and looked at him, "Why are you so stubborn?"

Xuan Tianyi immediately retorted: "I don't know which one of us is more determined. Anyway, let's waste it. You can't get him, I can't get you, and we should be companions."

Xiangrong laughed angrily at him, and explained, "I just have him in my heart, but I don't have to get him. If I really just wanted to get it, when I was in Ji'an County, I would not have refused the marriage. Now he Something happened, I can't let it go, but if one day he gets better, Xuan Tianyi, I can marry you."

"Well?" Xuan Tianyi was stunned for a moment, and a huge joy erupted in an instant, but he still tried to hold back, and asked her as if he didn't care, "Why? Now you know you're looking for me? What did you do earlier?"

Xiangrong rolled his eyes at him and continued to walk forward, "Because you are more down-to-earth, that person is too ethereal. Also, Xuan Tianyi, what are you doing? Haven't you ever blindly liked Bu Nishang? Let's be each other. No one should laugh at each other."

In a word, Xuan Tianyi was blocked. He stomped his feet, Nima, don't regret it! It seems that this stain can't be washed away. His little master really holds grudges, and he can find out what happened 800 years ago.

Behind him, Emperor Tianwen came over and patted him on the shoulder, "Fourth brother, you have a long way to go!"

Xuan Tianyi held his forehead, Damn, can this matter still be seen?

When Xuan Tianming arrived, it was the first day of the new year, and Xiping Village was covered with white snow. From a distance, it seemed like a fairy tale world.

Feng Yuheng got the news in advance and knew that they would come today, so she specially took out the two bear paws and cooked them herself. Zi Rui was led by the class and went to wait at the entrance of the village. From a distance, he saw the palace chariot speeding up, and he clapped his hands with joy.

A group of people stayed in Xiping Village for a year. It was the first time that the people in the village saw such a big man. They were nervous, restrained, and excited. Thinking about the last time I saw someone from Beijing, it was Zuo Xiangfu who came to pick up Yao's mother and daughter. Unexpectedly, the little girl who was very hard to survive back then is now Princess Yu, calling the late emperor father and emperor, and abducting both the late emperor and the prince to the village to celebrate the New Year! People think that the ancestral graves are really smoking, and Xiping Village is a treasure land of feng shui!

Life in the village was peaceful and calm, Xuan Tianming would often take Zi Rui and a group of dark guards up the mountain to hunt, and Xiao Bai would follow behind. The deep beasts in the deep mountains have never seen this battle before, who has heard that they even bring tigers when hunting. They are scared and run away! It's a pity that he still couldn't outrun the light work of the dark guards.

Every time I enter the mountain, I can catch a lot of prey, ranging from a mountain bear to a small pheasant. After going down the mountain, it is distributed to the villagers in the village. Every household can eat game.