chapter 1230✨

Chapter 1230 The Bride To Be Married

Xiang Rong is now able to go out. Although she is still mentally better than before when she fell ill, her life is no longer in danger. Feng Yuheng said that as long as she maintains a happy mood and eats and takes medicine on time, her condition can be controlled to a tolerable level. Generally speaking, this kind of heart failure often occurs in elderly people. It is rare for teenage children to have heart failure. It's just that Xiangrong is too worried, and she tortured herself like this. . But fortunately, she is young enough, her condition is well controlled, and there is a possibility of recovery.

On the ninth day of March, the night before Fendai got married, many people came to the small courtyard where she lived. Feng Yuheng, Feng Xiangrong, Ren Xifeng, Feng Tianyu, Bai Furong, Mrs An, and some other ladies in Beijing who were close to these ladies also came to support Fendai. After all, Fendai doesn't have any social connections. She doesn't even have a real friend in Beijing, and the people she knows only say a few words at several banquets. That kind of friendship is not enough for people to bring gifts to congratulate her on her marriage.

But once they got married, it wouldn't look good without some sisters getting married. Fortunately, Feng Yuheng and Xiangrong had a good relationship, and Ren Xifeng and the others also brought their friends to Zhang Luo. It is also very spectacular, after all, the young ladies who can befriend Feng Yuheng, Ren Xifeng and the others are of high quality. There is also Zi Rui, who also came back from Xiaozhou. He was playing in the outer hall with Xiaobao. From time to time, he glanced inside with an unconcealed smile on his face.

Fendai was very moved by the arrival of these people. She had thought a long time ago that her big marriage must be beautiful, even if she was just a concubine, she was also the concubine of the Prime Minister's Mansion. The face also has to give enough face. But she didn't expect that the Feng family was gone, so later, she once thought that her big wedding would be deserted, because she didn't have any friends to invite, even if Li Wangfu would have a big banquet, it would be the fifth prince's face , has nothing to do with her Feng Fendai.

When she was in Feng Mansion, she was a prostitute. The old lady always said that a prostitute should not always show her face. Therefore, she and Xiangrong were always locked in the mansion and were not allowed to go out. Later, I was able to be my own master, but I lost my xinxing and couldn’t get along with anyone else. After going back and forth, looking at the entire capital, there is not even a single friend who can talk.

Friends to friends, relatives to relatives, friends came, gave gifts of makeup, chatted and laughed for a while, and then dispersed one by one, even Ren Xifeng and the three did not stay. They all know that the children of the Feng family have finally gathered together, and they always have to talk well.

For Feng Fendai, no matter how many people came outside, only the arrival of Feng Yuheng, Feng Xiangrong and An shi made her happiest. Feng Yuheng took the initiative to mention the idea of ​​a small gathering on the last night before marriage, she said to Fendai, "After a girl gets married, she takes her husband's surname, and from now on she will be the daughter-in-law of someone else's family. There will be no more of us, and a new life is about to start. Then, there should always be a farewell to the past. We are here today, one is to add makeup for you, and the other is the last time our sisters get together before your wedding. , to celebrate your imminent marriage as a woman."

She looked at Fendai. Over the years, this child has changed a lot. She looks better than when she was a child. The corners of her eyes and brows have a slight shadow of Feng Jinyuan. In addition to Han's beautiful face, all the advantages are concentrated in Fendai. This face, honestly, looks better than her and Xiangrong. "My beautiful younger sister, if you are bullied in Prince Li's mansion in the future, the second elder sister will definitely decide for you."