chapter 1187✨

Chapter 1187 Those who eat coarse grains and those who eat white rice

The first ray of sunshine in the winter morning shone down and was shining in that smoky area. There was a breeze blowing, and the thick smoke gradually dispersed, and the city wall of Tongcheng in the distance could be seen.

However, can that city still be called a city? The Dashun soldiers looked at the opposite side quietly, the entire city wall had collapsed, and there was a watchtower standing there alone, but they just glanced at it, the watchtower also completed its final mission and collapsed with a bang. go down. From this direction, Tongcheng is in ruins, even the houses near the city wall are also damaged. Some people are buried under the rubble in their sleep, still breathing, and are struggling to the death.

The explosion of a large number of mines caused the ground movement, shaking the entire Tongcheng beyond recognition. As far as the eye can see, there is a cloud of smoke, and the smell of gunpowder is strong and pungent. There are soldiers of Sui Zong maintaining order in the destroyed city gate. At the same time, he is also glad that the person who guarded the city last night was not himself, otherwise he would be under the bricks now. corpse, broken limbs.

As Zong Sui soldiers, they failed to die on the battlefield, but fell to their death from their own city walls. This way of dying made them feel particularly embarrassed. But why did the city wall suddenly collapse? What happened to the loud noise that suddenly came in the middle of the night?

Someone said: "It's Dashun's Tianlei! Only Dashun's Tianlei can make such a sound, and only Dashun's Tianlei has the power to blow up the city wall. It's Dashun people who attacked the city! They After slaughtering Jiancheng, we will finally come to slaughter our Tongcheng!"

Such remarks aroused the panic of the people, and also aroused the indignation of the people of Zong Sui. Someone said: "Whether Zong Sui is good or not, this is our own country, and we cannot tolerate his Dashun attack!"

Someone said: "As a dependent country, Zong Sui pays tribute every year, is this not enough? I heard that Dashun attacked and occupied the entire Erqianzhou, forced the Qianzhou emperor to death, and attacked the ancient Shu. It's not the end of the country until half of the country is out. Now, are they going to take Zong Sui again? How much appetite do they have?"

However, some people put forward different views: "Is it really the people of Dashun who bombed? But we clearly saw the explosion outside the city wall, but there is a five-mile defense line there? It is said that the Duanmu Anguo was there. There are organs in the li and underground, just to capture the Dashun people in one fell swoop when they come to attack, and the five-li area is personally guarded by his personal soldiers, and the guards are heavily guarded.

"That's right!" The different opinions raised, and people immediately followed suit. "If the explosion was done on such a large scale, if it was done by the people of Dashun, it would be fine if they bombed the city. Why would they blow up so much land?"

People's rationality was regained little by little, and those Zong Sui soldiers were also asked: "You are defending the city, what did you see last night? What is buried under the five miles?"

Zong Sui shook his head helplessly: "We used to take turns defending the city, but since the Lord Duanmu came, we won't be allowed to defend the city anymore. Now, the defenders of the city are replaced by his personal soldiers. So, what happened outside the city, and the organs of the five miles, we really don't know how to set it up."

Saying this, the people's doubts became even greater, "Now that the bombing is over, and the city walls are gone, what about the people of Dashun? Why didn't the people of Dashun come to attack?"