chapter 1217✨

Chapter 1217 Kill the world, I only want you to live

The difference is that in the past, he wanted to marry him, but now he only gets married and doesn't even want to touch those women. As a result, there were more and more concubines in the palace, and those women were idle around, and they gathered together to talk about idle children, saying that the fifth prince simply couldn't do anything, and he couldn't do what a man should do.

These words had already reached his ears, but Xuan Tianyan didn't care. He really didn't care what the women said about him. However, what Xiangrong just said made him take it to heart.

Feng Fendai's appearance surfaced in his mind again, and there was also the pool of blood that Xiangrong spat out, Xuan Tianyan was worried, he waved his hand, and said impatiently to the woman beside him: "Where is this king going, you don't need much Ask, go back to the palace by yourself, or wherever you like to go, this king can't control it. In short, don't follow this king."

After he finished speaking, he ignored the other party and took a step toward the direction where Feng Fendai lived. The woman stood on the spot and looked at it, her face was filled with hatred, and her silver teeth were almost crushed.

Damn it! She tried everything she could to marry a prince and stand out among so many women in the prince's mansion, and let the other party treat her more or less better than others. I thought it was time to work hard for another year or two, right? Unexpectedly, the fifth prince, Xuan Tianyan, turned his face when he turned his face, and a woman who vomited blood inexplicably on the street could make her instantly abandoned, and she was not reconciled. Does Feng think about Rong? I heard that it was Feng Fendai's sister, so the fifth prince must have gone to find Feng Fendai. She had a plan in her mind and wouldn't let her follow her, so she would just follow her. She really wanted to see what kind of woman that Feng Fendai was, to be able to fascinate the Five Emperors so fascinated.

Xuan Tianyan went straight to Feng Fendai's small courtyard. He used to come to watch her quietly at night, but he never dared to meet her openly during the day. Because Feng Fendai's mouth is really poisonous, in order to make him give up and drive him away, that girl can say anything. And he is a man! Faced with such harsh words, how can he bear it.

But today is different, Xuan Tianyan thought, thanks to the encounter with Feng Xiangrong and the blood Feng Xiangrong spat out. He used this incident as an excuse to talk to Feng Fendai. It was always a good excuse. At most, Feng Fendai just drove him away, so he wouldn't say anything ugly, right?

He summed it up like this, and soon he arrived at the door of Feng Fendai's small courtyard. At that time, Dong Ying happened to have also bought it from outside, carrying a basket of potatoes in her hand, and there was nothing else.

He stared at the basket, feeling very uncomfortable. As soon as he stretched out his hand, he took out a purse from his sleeve pocket. He handed it to Dong Ying and said, "Don't tell her, you are hiding it and buy her something delicious. ."

Dong Ying was stunned for a moment, staring at the purse, wanting to take it but not daring to take it, hesitating for a long time, she still took it, and then whispered: "Thank you, Your Highness, for being sympathetic, it's just that Miss Her Highness also knows about her temper. If she finds out, she must beat the slaves to death."

"This king understands." Xuan Tianyan sighed, "So you shouldn't tell her, don't be too obvious when you buy things, buy good things separately, don't buy too many at once, being careful can always fool her.

Dong Ying nodded, "I understand, my servant, thank you Fifth Highness, Fifth Highness, this is..." She saw that Xuan Tianyan was about to enter the courtyard, and couldn't help but sighed, "Miss again this morning to the young master. The reason is because the young master said that he misses His Highness Fifth. If there is nothing urgent for His Highness, it is better to wait a few days to see the young lady, and when she calms down, she will not have to say some unpleasant words. "