chapter 1205✨

Chapter 1205 Do you have the ability to give it a try?

Before Li Jian came, Chunyuqing had just heard that Xuan Tianhua was bombed by Tianlei outside the west gate of Tongcheng, and there were no dead or dead. The analysis given by the dark guards under her is: In such a large minefield, where Leibu is densely packed, and people are bombed in it, how could there be any chance of surviving. The reason why the body was not found should be that there were no bones left in the explosion.

Chunyuqing couldn't accept this fact, and felt uneasy in her heart, and was worried that she had nowhere to vent. Li Jian suddenly rushed in and shouted, so that she found an outlet. This queen, who has always been a fault since she entered the palace, turned her face with the emperor for the first time, and she sneered in the face of Li Jian's threat: "Yes, if you want to abolish it, you can make an order, but you must think about it. , If I was abolished at this time, it would be equivalent to completely turning against Chunyu's family. At that time, Zong Sui will not only lose three border towns, but even the capital will not be able to defend. Moreover, Li Jian You don’t even think about it. It’s such a time. Who cares about the position of a queen? I heard that some people in the court have questioned how you came to the throne, and there are even people who are secretly looking for Li Kun. Li Jian, Li You haven't been able to find the will in Kun's hand, have you? Hmph, before you mention the abolition, it's important to think about how to protect yourself. If you really want to, go and find the surviving man. The Duanmu Anguo, who was in the middle of nowhere, sent that person Ling Chi and the car split to report the pain of losing the three cities, instead of running to the back and getting angry with the woman."

After Chunyuqing finished speaking, he fled away, leaving only Li Jian in place, his whole body trembling with anger.

But Chun Yuqing was right! He was just as quick as he could, and he didn't dare to touch Chunyu's family before. Now that the national crisis is imminent, and the military power is still in Chunyu's hands, he dares to abolish the queen? I'm afraid that if he is abolished today, he will be kicked out of the palace tomorrow, right? This is the first time that Li Jian regretted using such despicable means to fight for the throne, so that even if he sat on the throne, he would be controlled by others everywhere. all of.

"Duanmu Anguo!" Li Jian gritted his teeth, "If you reappear one day, I will definitely treat you with the cruelest punishment in this world to relieve the hatred in my heart!" He closed his eyes and tried his best to calm down the anger in his heart. , Chunyuqing just mentioned Li Kun, he didn't want to get the last emperor's decree in Li Kun's hand. But Li Kun ran away! It's not good to run anywhere, but I ran to Dashun. The spies he sent came back with word that Li Kun had been secretly protected by Dashun, and it was impossible for him to do anything.

For the first time, Li Jian felt a sense of fear. For the first time, he felt that Zong Sui was really going to be buried in his hands. If the Li family's hundreds of years of foundation are ruined like this, what face should he have to meet his ancestors?

But think about it again, ah, even if it is not destroyed, do you have the face to meet your ancestors? For the sake of a throne, he murdered his father and his younger brother, and had already done all the wicked things, how could he see his ancestors like this? What a pity! What a pity! Even if he had the intention to build a separate imperial mausoleum for himself, he didn't know if there was still such a chance. The threat from Dashun was so terrible that he really regretted it.

At that time, Li Kun was chopping firewood in the prime minister's house. Compared with Li Jian's trepidation all day, he was much more comfortable. Get up every morning, fetch water, chop wood, and occasionally take orders from Feng Tianyu to wash a few clothes. It seems to be bitter, but life has subsided, and there is nothing else to do except eat and work. The Prime Minister's Mansion did not put him under house arrest, he was still free to leave the mansion, and even the Prime Minister Mansion didn't care about him at all. Wherever he fell in love, it would be better if he left without having to send someone to protect him.