chapter 1238✨

Chapter 1238 Dowry to the General's Mansion

For the first time in Duanmu Anguo's life, he was so desperate, and for the first time he felt that the footsteps of death were so close, yet so far away.

He had never craved death so strongly, and he was even afraid to continue living because Feng Yuheng was too cruel!

He couldn't understand what the mirror in front of him was made of, how could it illuminate people so clearly? He even felt that he could see the sweat pores on his body.

Of course, the sweat pores are getting thinner and thinner. He estimates that in another three or five days, his skin will become as delicate as a woman's, right? Unfortunately, no matter how tender he is, he is still in his old age, with wrinkles all over his body, the old skin seems to fall off, and there is no meat in it.

Duanmu Anguo was in pain all over his body. He didn't know what was added to the potion, and the pain made his forehead sweat. But this kind of pain just stayed on the scale that could be endured and not to death, so that he was extremely uncomfortable, but the person was still very awake.

He knew that Feng Yuheng wanted him to see the changes in his body clearly, and to bring back on him the perverted humiliation that was attached to Feng Zhaolian when he gave advice to King Qian Zhou. Pass. Duanmu Anguo regretted it. If he had known today, he would never have given such an idea to King Qianzhou. It's a pity that the Qianzhou King is incompetent, not to mention the rebellion against Dashun, and he can't even protect his own country. It's his fault that Duanmu Anguo slapped him, so why did he fall in love with that unpromising person?

He wanted to ask Feng Yuheng how long this torture would last, but Feng Yuheng didn't say it, and Xuan Tianming didn't say it either, so he asked in a hurry, so he just listened to the girl shouting: "If you really want to know more, then I can tell you, don't try to commit suicide, biting your tongue is useless, you can't die if you bite your tongue. What's more, I'm a doctor, no matter what means you use to seek death, I can save you again. Duanmu Anguo , accept your fate!"

So, he accepted his fate, but what else could he do?

Dashun courtiers were able to realize a problem after the marriage of the fifth prince, that is, Emperor Tianwu seemed to really want to pass the throne to the sixth prince. So they are also anxious, what is the hurry? Of course, it is anxious about the succession of the royal family.

The sixth prince is not too young, although he looks very young with a refined appearance, but where is his age? He is almost thirty this year, and he still hasn't married! What if I become emperor from now on? To be an emperor, the six palaces must be rich in rain and dew, and most of them can reproduce the offspring for Dashun. How could he be like him, when he didn't worry about himself at all, really the emperor didn't worry about eunuchs... oh no, he was a minister.

These days, what people have been talking about the most is how to persuade His Royal Highness to settle the marriage first. Anyway, the fake eighth prince is not showing up now. All bad things are done in secret. It seems that it is not something that can be solved in a short time.

Therefore, above the court, the courtiers were very unified not to mention anything about the false eighth prince, nor to mention the state affairs of the Quartet. Well, it's not enough to just choose a concubine, you have to take a concubine, don't take a concubine. As the saying goes, there are three thousand beauties in the harem. If you can't reach three thousand, you don't have to make up three hundred, but you must have thirty, right?

Well, 30 people can be drafted after they become the throne, but before that, at least one wife and four concubines must support the facade, right?

Xuan Tianfeng looked at the two high stacks of documents, and once again regretted it. Who the hell made the rumor that the emperor is the happiest man in the world with a whole harem? In his view, this is simply more uncomfortable than being punished.