chapter 1209✨

Chapter 1209 Women's Revenge Brigade

Yue Xin couldn't bear Fang Jinse to make such a sacrifice, but she had no other way. After all, it was also related to the life and death of Fang Jinse's adoptive parents, and she couldn't stop it. Just thinking of Zheng Qi's person, Yue Xin had to sweat for Fang Jinse.

In the end, they still invited Zheng Qi to the palace courtyard. Before night, it was still bright and Zheng Qi came. Yue Xin was a little unhappy when he saw him coming so early, and scolded him: "Master Fang is too bold, it's not dark yet, it's early before our agreed time!"

Zheng Qi glanced at her, stretched out his hand slyly and quickly squeezed Yuexin's face, and then said dissatisfiedly: "I don't even have any meat, I'm really a maid, and I'm far from your master. You That face, that bosom, that butt, tsk tsk, I'm drooling just looking at it!"

Yue Xin was so angry that she scolded him: "Rogue!"

"Bah!" Zheng Qi was also angry, "Now you call me a hooligan? Then who asked me to come today? Little bastards, don't think I don't know what you guys are up to. Now the whole palace is up and down. There are many people who swear at me,

I am willing to go to this Liqing Palace, it is the blessing of your master, don't be ashamed, and tell me something I don't like to hear, I'm angry and leave, then don't cry! "

"You..." Yue Xin was so angry that she was speechless, because Zheng Qi was right at all, it was they who took the initiative to invite them. Everyone in the palace is locked up and can't get out. They see that Dashun is about to attack. Even if people hear that Dashun will not hurt innocent people, they are people in the palace. Who knows Will Dashun's Ninth Prince consider them innocent? If it doesn't count, it's hard to escape death. Now if you want to go out of the palace to save your life, you can only achieve your goal by bribing Zheng Qi. She heard that there were already two beautiful girls in the harem who committed themselves to Zheng Qi yesterday, in exchange for the opportunity to leave the palace to survive. And the two beautiful girls were selected in a batch with Fang Jinse, and before they had time to be blessed by the emperor, Zheng Qi's clean body was cheaper. She was unwilling, and still said: "But you came too early, aren't you afraid of being gossiped?"

Zheng Qi laughed: "Gossip? Can gossip make me lose a piece of meat or a tooth? Hmph! The emperor is my sister's prisoner, who am I afraid of in this palace? To tell you the truth , Dashun is about to come in, and I can still talk about whether I can survive at that time! I just want to take advantage of the present to be happy and happy, and you can also get practical benefits, the best of both worlds, but not happy? You? right?"

Yue Xin was speechless, she stopped talking, lowered her head and led him into Fang Jinse's room, and then she stayed outside silently.

All night, Zheng Qi was like a beast, and the other party Jinse tortured in every way. She was listening from outside the house, tears streaming down her cheeks, her fingernails digging into her flesh. The servants of the entire palace heard the movement in the house and knew what was going on, but who could say anything? Who dares to say what? This palace is no longer under the Li family's world. Today's Zong Sui and Chunyu family are the biggest forces. Of course, this force will not come out for a few days, at most three days, Dashun will completely replace it.

Zheng Qi came out of Fang Jinse's house in the early morning of the next day, still looking unfinished. He glanced at Yuexin, but he didn't feel disappointed by her tears, but said cheerfully: "It's the taste of your noble family. It's really good. It's even better than those beautiful girls who haven't passed it. But your request is really strange. You don't want to escape from the palace, but you just want me to help send a letter outside the palace. Well, stay in In the palace, I can eat for another two days. I will arrange for someone to send the letter to you. You go in and wash her, and I will come tonight. "