chapter 1181✨

Chapter 1181 Some things can only be kept in mind

Chunyu Qing never imagined that Concubine Wu could enter the palace of the Empress of the Middle Palace without any notification. All the conversations she had just had with Wu Yan fell into the ears of Concubine Wu, which made her heart thump, almost jumping out of her throat.

But Concubine Wu's words continued, she pointed at Chunyuqing and said, "I don't talk about the inside and outside, but I still think about other men, Chunyuqing, people like you should be immersed in a pig cage and burned alive. I want to tell the emperor these words, I want to see, the dignified Empress Sui committed such a crime, and your Chunyu family can still protect you!"

When Concubine Wu heard such a secret, she was really excited. This kind of excitement is due to Chunyuqing's boldness, and secondly, it also makes her very excited. Because of such an incident, the General Chunyu's mansion would definitely not be able to keep the queen. As for the emperor Li Jian, a man could endure anything, but only this kind of thing could not be endured. She believed that this time Li Jian would definitely blame the queen, and even the Chunyu family. As long as Chunyu's family falls, as long as there is no suppression from Chunyuqing, she will really have hope for her life in the palace.

Seeing that Concubine Wu turned around and was about to go out, Chunyu Qing became anxious, pointed at Concubine Wu and said sharply, "Don't let her go, stop people!"

Immediately, a female guard flashed out of the dark, and the eunuch stepped forward without a word. Several people started to move together, and immediately dragged Concubine Wu and the two maids who were close attendants with her back to the bedroom.

Chunyuqing personally stepped forward, closed the door of the hall with force, turned around again, and stared at Concubine Wu with fierceness in his eyes. She said to Concubine Wu: "Bengong can endure anything, and I can forgive you whatever you do. But Concubine Wu, Concubine Wu, this is not the case! You said that you heard something bad, why? Want to hear about this? Since you are unwilling to forgive, don't blame Ben Gong for being ruthless, and if you want to blame it, you can only blame you for not being here at the right time." After speaking, a wink turned to the female guard.

The two female guards didn't say a word, their five fingers became claws, and they probed into the throats of Concubine Wu and the maid of honor. No matter how hard Concubine Wu struggled, it was useless. In the blink of an eye, two lives were strangled to death in the hall.

Chunyuqing watched Concubine Wu's corpse fall to the ground, and her mood became irritable. Killing people in the palace was not easy to handle, let alone the concubine who killed the palace concubine. The two corpses couldn't be kept with her all the time. What should I do? Okay?

She looked at Wuyan, Wuyan was more experienced than her, and said calmly: "Just throw it into the well. Concubine Wu is a palace concubine, the emperor will definitely check, but the empress doesn't need to worry, the autopsy in the palace is an old man. The general's people, just say that Concubine Wu fell and fell. As for this palace maid, of course, she died for the savior."

"Is this okay?" Chunyuqing still felt unreliable, but he couldn't think of a better idea for a while, so he could only do what he said without words.

.

The body was taken away by the female guard, leaving Wu Yan on the hall to remind her: "Concubine Wu can enter the empress's dormitory without passing the news, it seems that our servants in the middle palace should also be replaced. already."

"En." Chunyuqing nodded, "Just now, so many eyes have seen Concubine Wu coming to this palace. You try to seal the mouths of those servants. As for the suspicious ones, you would rather kill a thousand by mistake than let go of one. Killing a palace concubine is a big deal, but killing a few servants is no one's business."