chapter 1184✨

Chapter 1184 It is worth exchanging one life for a hundred lives

Xuan Tianming's army also arrived at the campsite at night, and the news from Xuan Tianhua's dispatch made them both happy and worried. The joy is that Xuan Tianhua is still alive and has successfully escaped the predicament. The worry is that Xuan Tianhua did not return to the camp, but chose to go to Tongcheng alone to take risks, which made Xuan Tianming and his wife feel at ease.

The two did not stay in the camp for a while, and directly ordered Qian Li to lead the army to set up the camp.

When they arrived, they were seeing a strange phenomenon. Those Zong Sui soldiers who had been guarding the defense line were evacuating quickly and orderly. The direction of the evacuation was not to return to Tongcheng, but to gradually disperse in the other three directions. open.

Feng Yuheng was puzzled, "Is this going to outflank our camp? But this person is too few, so he looks down on people!"

Xuan Tianming was not as optimistic as she was, and after watching the evacuation of Zong Sui's soldiers for a while, he asked worriedly, "Why do you feel a little flustered even though it is orderly? It seems to be in a hurry, as if something will be too late if you don't evacuate. It's the same." As he said, he pointed his finger carefully in one direction, "Look over there, there is a soldier who ran off his shoes, but he didn't dare to look back to pick it up, and he still hurried forward. This is not a simple evacuation,

But... escape? "

This is the conclusion given by Xuan Tianming, but they still don't understand, why did Zong Sui run for his life?

Feng Yuheng pondered for a while, and then suggested: "There seems to be a conversation between those people, Tian Taidao can't see the mouth shape, why don't I dive in and listen to what they are saying." She did not ask, but said Your own decision, now is not a good time to consider, you must make a decision immediately, or the other party will go far.

Xuan Tianming couldn't stop him, so he only had time to say, "Be careful." Then he saw his daughter-in-law swayed forward symbolically, and then the figure disappeared and disappeared.

Xuan Tianhua's dark guard saw it for a moment, and couldn't help but praise: "Princess Yu is good at movement." But I don't know, where is good movement, it is clear that there is a cheating weapon in hand, and Feng Yuheng's worst is Qinggong .

It was easy for Feng Yuheng to sneak to the enemy's side, even if the enemy was still evacuating, she could follow steadily. But Feng Yuheng never expected that the news she had heard would shock her to the point that she forgot to enter the space, and she was so dumbfounded that she was exposed to the enemy.

"Hurry up! Hurry up! Dashun's seventh prince has already stepped on the thunder. If he moves, it is very likely that the entire minefield will explode. Those thunders are used to blow up the people of Dashun. Let’s go! Dashun people will soon get the news and come to save people, if we don’t hurry up, it will be too late.”

The word "lei" made Feng Yuheng's nerves explode. She almost thought she heard it wrong, but the other party mentioned Lei again and again, which made her sure of what she had heard. But... how could Zong Sui have thunder?

The shock in her heart has reached the extreme, and she even forgot to enter the space and was directly exposed to the eyes of the enemy.

Zong Sui's soldiers were also stunned. For some reason, a woman suddenly appeared in front of her. She appeared in front of her like a ghost. The process of not coming, appeared out of thin air.

But they are the personal soldiers of Duanmu Anguo. Over the years, for the Xuan Tianming couple, who are regarded as the number one enemy by Duanmu Anguo, it is not too much to remember the portrait every day. In short, people were shocked and immediately realized the identity of the woman, so some shouted: "It's the Ji'an County Master of Dashun!"