chapter 1176✨

Chapter 1176 I don't want to die, I don't really want to live

Ji'an County

Because Concubine Yun said they wanted to have lunch together, Mrs An cooks in person and cooks a few special dishes. But Concubine Yun is extremely fickle, and her temperament is also difficult to figure out. She clearly agreed to have dinner together, but when it was time for dinner, she suddenly said that she would go shopping on the street. And want to accommodate two people.

An shi reluctantly said to Xiangrong: "Let's eat! I saved some for Concubine Yun, and she can eat it when she gets hungry and hot. Although she stayed in the county, she was very busy during this time. Less contact with you and me, I think it's because of the estrangement between you and His Royal Highness. Eighty percent of the time today is a temporary repentance, and this situation is not once or twice. Don't worry about it, eat more and lose weight again. It will be ugly for people to go down.”

"Am I... skinny?" Xiangrong asked while stroking his cheek, then shook his head with a wry smile, "Don't you say that girls need to be thinner to look good? Thinner shows their waists even more, and the wealthy families in Beijing have a lot of fun. The young ladies of my family are all trying to lose weight, and when the eldest sister was there, in order to make herself look more slender, she once did not eat a single bite of food for five days in a row, only eating some fruit and drinking some tea."

"But what happened later? It wasn't that I was so hungry that I fainted, so I asked the doctor to prescribe the medicine, and it took half a month to get some strength." When An Shi mentioned Feng Chenyu, he became angry, "You don't want to learn from her. What?" But thinking about the final outcome of that Feng Chenyu, he also sighed and sighed, only saying that compared with the previous life in the Feng Mansion, the current years are like the past and present. If she had known that she would have such a happy situation today, she might have been more energetic in the past days. "Let's eat quickly! Don't think about those who have or don't." After speaking, he pressed another spoonful of rice into Xiangrong's bowl.

Xiang Rong watched An Shi forcefully press the rice on her, picked up the bowl with a sigh, and put a chopstick of rice to her mouth, but she couldn't swallow it. She finally took two bites, but for some unknown reason, a burst of sadness suddenly surged up. The intensity of the sadness made her almost unbearable. Even with all her strength, her tears still couldn't help falling down.

She put down the dishes and kept crying while covering her face with her hands. An Shi was frightened and asked, "What's the matter? My child, what's wrong with you? Why did you cry suddenly?"

Xiangrong shook his head while crying, choked and said: "I don't know, mother, I don't know what's going on, it's just so sad, it happened suddenly, and there is no reason. Mother, my heart hurts so much, why is it so painful? ?"

How could An shi know why, if she wanted to let her cry, she could only help her gently comfort her along her back, comforting her from time to time: "Perhaps this time is too depressing, and Concubine Yun refuses to leave, so you have to make up for it. I went to her yard to ask her condolences and apologize. Although she didn't say anything anymore, but you felt aggrieved in your heart, and your mother saw it. You can cry if you want, but you have to think about yourself after you cry. , It is impossible for a person to grow old alone in this life. Your mother always has to leave the world one step ahead of you. If you never have a personal companion by your side, and never have one or two children under your knees, how can you make your mother feel at ease? "

Xiangrong listened to An shi's words and tried very hard to hope that the reason for her crying was as she said, but no matter how she leaned up, it was still not quite right. She was helpless, and finally shook her head, "No, mother, it's not what you said, I cry, it's not because of that. Mother..." She was stunned, and suddenly asked: "If one day I die Now, you won't cry?"