chapter 1239✨

Chapter 1239 You are willing not to fight or not to fight, I promise to be alone in my life

The scene that happened at the gate of General Pingnan's mansion shocked the entire capital, and everyone was surprised. what? The sixth prince who is like a scholar, when did he fall in love with the eldest lady of the Ren family? One of them is elegant and the other is sturdy. The whole thing is that men and women are opposites, so they don't match! The eldest lady of the Ren family has been practicing martial arts with her father since she was a child. If there is a disagreement after marriage, the sixth prince will not be bullied?

But people also reacted immediately, no, no, no, they can't be confused by the appearance of the sixth prince. He looks like a scholar, but he has to use his hands, and his good skills are not comparable to ordinary people.

Some people remembered that at the wedding banquet of the fifth prince a while ago, the sixth prince rescued the eldest Miss Ren in front of many people, and Zuodu Censor also lost his official position because of this incident. It can be seen that when the sixth prince protects people, he will not lose to the ninth highness.

Besides, Sun Rang went to General Pingnan's mansion to deliver the dowry, and he was so shocked that General Pingnan brought his wife and Ren Xifeng to the front yard, and even Lu Ping came out with a big belly. She stood beside Ren Xifeng and asked in a low voice, "Little sister, are you familiar with the Sixth Highness? Why didn't you tell us about such a marriage! But it's hard for your parents to help you for so long, so you already have Loved it."

"Where is it?" Ren Xifeng stomped, "Sister-in-law believes me, I really have nothing to do with the Sixth Highness, and I don't know why he..."

"But you're blushing!" Lu Ping looked at her with a smile, "Even if it was nothing in the past, it will be nothing from now on. Little sister, you have never blushed because of a man. You dare to say that to the Sixth Highness, It doesn't make any sense at all? I have seen that His Highness, and he is so talented and honest, it is really difficult to make people not lose heart."

Ren Xitao also followed: "Little sister, this is a good thing, but you are so hard to hide from your family."

But the faces of General Pingnan and his wife were not very good-looking, and they didn't seem to approve of this marriage. It is said that this daughter's marriage should be a mother's words, but the current status of the sixth prince is too special, and the general's wife is a little unsure of how to open this mouth. The old general ignored them and stared at Sun Rang and said loudly : "Thanks to His Highness the Sixth Highness, but the daughter of our General's Mansion has no intention of clinging to the royal family, let alone the Sixth Prince. To put it another way, if His Highness the Sixth Highness succeeds in the future, he will have to sit and enjoy the entire harem. , my daughter will not suffer that crime. I also hope that Eunuch Sun will go back and tell His Royal Highness, the old minister has thanked His Highness for his love, but the General's Mansion can't afford this family."

His words were already quite rude, but Sun Rang was not angry at all, and instead said to General Pingnan: "Our Highness has long expected the old general to say this, so he specially sent a servant to bring it to the old general. In a word, I hope the old general will listen to it, ask Miss Ren for her opinion, and then make a decision, okay?"

General Pingnan groaned, "Go ahead!"

Sun Rang cleared his throat, and then raised his voice: "His Royal Highness has sent a message to Miss Ren, if the eldest Miss Ren doesn't mind fighting without fighting, he will be happy to be alone in his life."

In a word, Ren Xifeng was stunned, and so was General Pingnan. The old general was quick to say, "What did he say? One person in his life? No, no, he is the future emperor, how can he be alone in his life?" His family said they would be alone in their entire lives, so the old guys should know this, and they shouldn't collectively go to the gate of the General's Mansion to denounce it? No, no, this can't be done.