chapter 1237✨

Chapter 1237 Married Daughter and Married Uncle

Among the people, the eighth prince who came from nowhere and the sixth prince who sat alone in the palace formed two forces. The Eighth Prince used to incite the ninth prince to slaughter the city and the sixth prince's cowardice to win over people's hearts. He also mentioned the witchcraft at the beginning and insisted that he was framed. In addition, there were actually some of the former eighth's henchmen who secretly supported him. Therefore, its power has gradually expanded.

Those who belonged to the old eighth had escaped the catastrophe that was purged by the imperial court before, and they were not caught. But they have always lived in fear, always feeling uneasy, as if this life is not theirs, even if the court thinks about it again one day, they will be accepted to see the King of Hell. This kind of thinking tortured them to the point of going crazy, so when the eighth prince suddenly appeared in the folk and insisted that he was not dead, they were like catching the life-saving duckweed, and one of them went up and down. His heart finally found the backbone, and he couldn't wait to flee to that force.

In the capital, on the side of the Sixth Highness Xuan Tianfeng, Wuyou has the ninth prince Xuan Tianming, and Wen has the fifth prince Xuan Tianyan who has returned to the dynasty. Coupled with the many years of old ministries and the original loyal ministers of Emperor Tianwu, the power should not be underestimated. But there is still a bit of a disadvantage. The fake eighth prince has assembled a lot of troops and horses among the people. In addition, there are even his original troops hidden in Dashun's territory. In this episode, there are actually as many as 100,000.

Of course, the mere 100,000 soldiers and horses still have no real impact on Dashun, but Dashun has always been reluctant to fight within his own territory, especially in the capital. Furthermore, in these years of successive wars, Dashun has recovered a thousand weeks, half of the ancient Shu, and now an entire Sui Dynasty. Countless soldiers and officials have been sent to the border gates to be garrisoned, and they have all been transferred to participate in the new territory. The defense is so strong that there is a lack of troops in the country. If you really want to be hostile near the capital, you are afraid that you will suffer a loss.

Xuan Tianfeng said to his ninth brother: "Tianlei must not be used in the mainland, even if it is a firearm, try not to take it out as much as possible, so as not to accidentally hurt the people."

Xuan Tianming sighed and nodded, yes! Don't hurt the people by mistake, these are the people of their own country! It's a pity that he knew that the eighth prince was fake, but he couldn't prove it to the world. Back then, when the old man's face was peeled off, he had already realized that Zong Sui's mask technique was going to work. But firstly, he thought that after all, the imperial court had already made public the news of the death of the eighth prince, and secondly, he cared about going east, but he didn't care about this side.

But I didn't expect that that person would take advantage of such a loophole...

A deserted village between the capital and Xiaozhou, the seemingly desolate place is crowded with people at night. Some people who have seen it have rumored that the deserted village is haunted by ghosts, so when they come and go, no one dares to walk around there.

However, where are the ghosts in this world? Hidden in that desolate village was the third prince of the Yuanzong Sui Dynasty, Li Guang, who wore the human skin mask of the eighth prince Xuan Tianmo.

At this time, Li Guang was in the basement under the barren village, listening to reports from his subordinates about the situation on Zong Sui's side. From Xuan Tianming leading a large army to massacre the city, to Xuan Tianhua being bombed to death outside Tongcheng, to Zong Sui Jingjing Chunyu's rebellion, Li Guang sighed repeatedly: "I have said before, where is Li Jian? To be the emperor? With his little knowledge, he dares to go against Dashun? Do you think you will be prestige if you rely on Duanmu Anguo? Humph! I can't help myself. Is Zong Sui gone? It doesn't matter, this king doesn't even want to help Let Li Jian sit firmly on the throne. What this king wants is this Dashun, it doesn't matter even if I live with someone else's face for the rest of my life. Even if it doesn't work, this king has to stir the bowl of water in Dashun, and I can't let Zong Sui Baibai lost it. And that Li Kun is simply the death star of the Li family! The old man wanted to leave the throne to him wholeheartedly at the beginning, but what happened? Humph! You all look down on me, didn't you think? Zong Sui's last effort must be this son you have always looked down on!"