chapter 1221✨

Chapter 1221 Fingers crossed the old face

Ban Zuo was thinking, how should he answer?

For a long time, Concubine Yun did not accept the fact that the seventh prince passed away psychologically. She would not let the mansion set up a spirit, let the servants cry, wear white clothes, and would not let anyone mention the news about the seventh prince in Zong Sui. . She closed herself up and lived in a world with the seventh prince, but she didn't know that she was alone in that world, but everyone could see her, everyone was sad because of this, and they were all for the seventh prince. Saddened by his death.

He didn't know how to answer Concubine Yun, but Concubine Yun was still looking at him, waiting for the answer. Ban Zuo could only nod his head, and answered vaguely, "The maiden is crying." But he didn't say why.

Concubine Yun didn't ask any questions, she just raised her legs and walked straight to the fire. Ban Zuo was so frightened that he hurried to pull her, only to hear Concubine Yun suddenly screaming at the raging fire, and then collapsed to the ground, crying uncontrollably.

That is her son! Although it is not biological, but when she first entered the palace, when she was most desperate, when she saw this child, she felt very close. Xuan Tianhua has been sensible since she was a child, and will treat her two-year-old like a little adult. She knows how to gently wipe the tears from the corners of her eyes when she gets into trouble with Xuan Zhan and locks herself in the palace courtyard before telling her. : "Don't cry, Niangniang. The most important thing in the palace is tears. In the future, Hua'er and Ming'er will be with you together, and you will not be alone."

From that day on, she told Xuan Tianhua, "Don't call me Empress. From now on, I will be your mother. In my heart, you are the same as Ming'er."

After so many years, she really treated Xuan Tianhua exactly like her own son, and sometimes even felt more distressed about this child, just because he was too sensible and gentle. What kind of immortal is not immortal, she doesn't think her son is immortal, Xuan Tianhua is just an ordinary child in front of her, she will be considerate of her mother, take care of her younger brother, and even let her and Ming'er mess around occasionally. She always felt that her child should always be there, at least to support her and send her to her death. She is a mother, and she died first.

She closed herself up, did not listen to outside rumors, did not believe that Xuan Tianhua was dead. But... when she saw that the yard was on fire, when she saw that Xuan Tianhua's original place was burnt to ashes, she suddenly woke up and walked out of that self-enclosed space. All of a sudden, all the reality surged in and knocked her down.

"My Hua'er is dead." Concubine Yun murmured, "My Hua'er is gone." For the first time, such words came out of Concubine Yun's mouth, and the words seemed to break everyone's heart. pain.

Concubine Yun cried a lot, but she refused to take a step before the fire. The cry was heart-wrenching and heart-rending.

Gradually, it became apparent that something was not quite right. Including Ban Zuo, also stared blankly at Concubine Yun with an indescribable surprise on his face.

How sad does a person have to be to make a black hair an inch of white snow? How painful does it have to be for a person to be able to finger the old face in a few breaths?

Concubine Yun is getting old, and under the gaze of so many people, her delicate face and skin as a young girl are rapidly aging at a speed visible to the naked eye. She is twenty, thirty, and has reached her true forty. Still did not stop, still continued. Until there were a lot of wrinkles on the face, until the long hair was white, and finally, the appearance stayed at the same age as Emperor Tianwu.