chapter 1227✨

Chapter 1227 With the second sister here, don't be afraid of anything

Feng Yuheng thought, what should she say? How can there be no pain? It was bombed in a minefield! With Concubine Yun being so shrewd, if she said there was no pain, would the other party believe her?

Looking at Concubine Yun again, such a good-looking person turned into such an appearance, Feng Yuheng felt that she was responsible for this matter, and Xuan Tianming was also responsible. After all, Xuan Tianhua was taking risks for them. If Xuan Tianhua hadn't entered the minefield, then the person who was most likely to be killed was Xuan Tianming. She couldn't imagine what would happen to Concubine Yun if something happened to Xuan Tianming, her adopted son could make her like this, let alone her own son!

Feng Yuheng didn't speak for a long time, and Concubine Yun didn't rush her, she just murmured: "Bengong is not afraid of looking in the mirror, isn't it because she is old, what are you afraid of? I thought I had taken away the mirror, colored glass and crystal, and I would not know myself. What has become Things. These days are just counted day by day. When the count is over, the life will come to an end. A-Heng, do you think so?"

"Mother concubine." She felt uncomfortable, "Seventh brother is not here, but there is still His Royal Highness Ninth!"

"Ming'er is by your side, Ben Gong can rest assured." She tilted her head to look at Feng Yuheng, "But there is no one around your seventh brother. He finally wanted to tell him his relatives, but he also nodded, the three Feng family members. The girl regretted it again. A-Heng, you said, is your seventh brother destined to be lonely in this life? But it’s okay, the third girl didn’t agree to the marriage, otherwise now…” Concubine Yun stood up suddenly, as if thinking about it. After an important matter, she grabbed Feng Yuheng's hand and said anxiously: "You go out of the palace, go see the third girl. I heard that she was seriously ill, I'm afraid... I'm afraid she's going to die. ."

"What?" Feng Yuheng was shocked, "Is it going to fail?"

Concubine Yun nodded, "It's not going to work, the servants thought that Ben Gong was asleep, and was heard by Ben Gong while whispering. It was said that the doctor of Baicao and the imperial physician in the palace have been there, and they can last until the end. A-Heng, go and have a look, I heard that she suddenly fell ill because of an accident with Hua'er, so tell her that Ben Gong does not blame her, and she must not be in trouble."

Feng Yuheng was anxious, she could last until the New Year at most, wouldn't it be the New Year tomorrow? How could Xiangrong be so sick?

But looking at Concubine Yun again, she suddenly understood that Xiang Rong had a deep affection for Xuan Tianhua. Concubine Yun, as a mother, had endured her son's death in this way, so Xiang Rong took her own life. It is not incomprehensible.

"Mother concubine." She looked at Concubine Yun and said solemnly, "I have to go back to save Xiangrong, but mother concubine, listen to me, seventh brother is not dead, he is just seriously injured and has been in a coma. Xuan Tianming and I put him in a safe place. After the injury is a little better, the concubine will be able to see him. Therefore, don't be too sad. When Xiangrong is rescued, I will also think about the concubine.

She stood up, suppressed her anxiety, and said to Concubine Yun again, "What my daughter-in-law said is true. I didn't lie to my concubine. Please believe me."  Concubine Yun is getting old, and if Emperor Wu of the day happens again, this Dashun world can't bear it. Although there are six princes to supervise the country, Emperor Tianwu is still the emperor after all!

Concubine Yun was dumbfounded, she wanted to ask Feng Yuheng what was going on, but when she regained her senses, she had already walked out of the screen. She heard Feng Yuheng say to Emperor Tianwu outside: "Royal father, daughter-in-law also tell you, seventh brother is really not dead, he will show you when daughter-in-law is cured. Father, take good care of mother. Concubine, my daughter-in-law has to leave the palace immediately, and my sister is still waiting for me to rescue me!"