chapter 1242✨

Chapter 1242 The glory of the sixth prince

Following Feng Fendai's wedding, two more marriages were scheduled one after another in the capital. In addition, the marriage of Bai Ze and Bai Furong was also on the agenda. In the past few years, the gloomy capital city finally saw some joy again, and at the same time, the young grandson of General Pingnan's mansion was also born.

Lu Ping successfully gave birth to a baby boy, weighing eight pounds and two taels. The little baby came to this world in a chubby and chubby world. Feng Yuheng personally delivered the baby. The child opened his eyes as soon as he was born, and even looked at her. laugh.

Feng Yuheng liked it very much, and immediately performed a series of newborn examinations on the child to confirm that he was completely healthy, and only then did he announce the good news to General Pingnan.

In the delivery room, there was a female doctor from Baicaotang, and there was a midwife who had long been prepared to be in the General's Mansion. The female doctor had long been accustomed to this method of delivery, and even those midwives were so frightened that they were dumbfounded. I have never heard that it is difficult to give birth to a child, and you can still cut a hole in the woman's place. After the child comes out, it is sewn with needle and thread. That kind of thread is also very strange. It is not the thread that is usually used for sewing clothes. I heard that it will slowly disappear after sewing, and it looks like flesh. Originally, in their opinion, this should have been a laboring act of dystocia, but after Feng Yuheng's hands, it turned out to be quite normal, and there was no sign of dystocia at all.

These midwives have to sigh, no wonder everyone praises Baicaotang, no wonder anyone with a little money is willing to go to the doctor of Baicaotang, whether they are sick or have children. .

The capital added another joy, and people took this opportunity to liven up again, and they came to congratulate General Pingnan and Ren Xitao. As the future brother-in-law, the sixth prince also came. When he came, he immediately attracted many people who didn't intend to come to the door. .

The normal atmosphere in the capital finally returned to normal temporarily. On Feng Yuheng's side, the gifts for Ren Xifeng and Feng Tianyu were finally selected. There is a diamond ring in the drawer of her space, one carat, which she bought herself as a birthday present on her birthday in a previous life. But it's not suitable to wear it for normal work, so after I bought it, I wore it once on my birthday, and then it was thrown in the drawer of the lounge and almost forgotten.

She took out the ring and put it on her hand, it was a little big. In her previous life, she was twenty-five years old when she bought this ring. She was a bit fatter and had a bigger skeleton. The size of the ring was one size larger than her current pair of small hands. The reason why she bought a diamond ring as her birthday present was because in her previous life, she really didn't know when she would be able to marry, and even thought that she might never have the chance to marry in her whole life. If she didn't buy it for herself, it was Can't be delivered by anyone.

Speaking of which, it might be life! Feng Yuheng thought that in her previous life, she never had any illusions about her other half. She couldn't think of what kind of person she would marry in the future, and it seemed that no kind of person would suit her heart. Thinking about it now, isn't it? The most agreeable person was actually in a dynasty that did not exist in the long river of history. Her soul had to transcend time and space to get what she wanted.

She took it from the space twice, and she took out the two diamond rings. She thought that both Feng Tianyu and Ren Xifeng were bigger than her, and their bodies were slightly fatter than hers. I was afraid that this size should be suitable for the two of them. But speaking of it, it would be more appropriate for a man to give a diamond ring to a woman. The Sixth Prince had plans to give it to her in person, and then he himself would surprise his bride. But Li Kun is not so familiar with her, so it is not good to go rashly. After thinking about it, it is better to give it to Feng Tianyu directly.