chapter 1202✨

Chapter 1202 Have you ever thought of me?

Concubine Yun came to mourn Yao Xian on the fifth day after Yao Xian passed away. She wouldn't admit that she didn't come five days ago because she didn't want to accept the fact that Yao Xian had passed away. This news was like bad news for her, so that in the first few days, she thought that the whole palace of Chunwang was lying to her and joking with her. She fined several servants and tried to silence people's mouths, but the truth was the truth. After five days of tossing, Yun Pianpian had to admit that the news was true.

She came to Yao Mansion in white clothes, and when she got off the palace carriage, the people knelt down to greet her, and when she saw Concubine Yun dressed like this, she couldn't help being surprised.

That's no ordinary white coat! It is filial piety, a filial attire that only children and juniors can wear. Concubine Yun is an imperial concubine, why did she wear such a dress to mourn Yao Xian?

Concubine Yun walked up to Yao Xian's spirit amid people's doubts and speculations. She didn't even look at Emperor Tianwu who was sitting beside the coffin, nor did she take the incense candle in Yao Jingjun's hand, she knelt down directly facing the coffin and the tablet. , kowtowed to Yao Xian three times in front of everyone's eyes.

These three kowtows made even the Yao family stunned. The imperial concubine kowtowed to the people, which was against the rules! Not to mention that Yao Xian doesn't even hold the post of imperial physician,

Just an ordinary person, even if Yao Xian is Concubine Yun's biological father, as long as she is still the imperial concubine, she will not be able to do this.

But Concubine Yun kowtowed, in front of everyone, in front of Emperor Tianwu, and kowtowed these three heads to Yao Xian. Then, without explaining, he took the incense candle and made three prostrations before inserting the incense into the incense burner.

Some attentive people found that when Concubine Yun was kowtowing, her body was trembling slightly, as if she was enduring a huge grief. An outsider who can't hit the pole.

But Zhang Yuan understood, as well as Emperor Tianwu, both of them knew why Concubine Yun was here, and even more that Concubine Yun came here dressed in filial attire, that she sincerely regarded herself as Yao Xian's daughter and came to pay her father's funeral.

Emperor Tianwu wanted to talk to Concubine Yun, but just opened his mouth, and before he could say anything, Concubine Yun had already finished condolences and turned around, looking like she was going to leave. He was in a hurry, stood up and followed two steps, just in time to hear Concubine Yun asking Yao Jingjun: "When is Uncle Yao's burial scheduled?"

Yao Jingjun answered her: "Without nine days, my father's coffin will be returned to the ancestral tomb 30 miles outside the city."

Concubine Yun nodded, "On that day, Ben Gong will come over earlier and send Uncle Yao with you."

Yao Jingjun quickly waved his hand: "I can't, I can't. Niangniang, you are the imperial concubine, and it is not reasonable to bury my father."

Concubine Yun shook her head and said, "No problem, where are those rules. What's more, for me, he is the father." After she finished speaking, she walked out without looking at Yao Jingjun, but stopped after a few steps. , then turned around, looked at Emperor Tianwu, who was staggering behind him, and said coldly, "What are you doing here if you don't leave? Is it shameful?"

Emperor Tianwu was not annoyed when he heard this, so he stomped his feet and said to her with a gloomy face: "Oh, Pian Pian, do you think the old Yao boss is too stubborn? I put down my identity and begged him like this, but he still won't. Willing to come out and take a look at me. Just as you are here, you should talk to him and tell him not to be temperamental, and come out and drink with me quickly."