chapter 1245✨

Chapter 1245 Good luck

When Feng Yuheng heard the news that Princess Wuyang was returning to Beijing, she had already guessed why Xuan Tiange was returning. The seventh prince died in Zong Sui, the whole world knew about it, and naturally she couldn't hide it from her.

Entering the palace in a hurry, what he saw was Xuan Tiange in plain clothes, and her eyes that were red and swollen from crying.

King Wenxuan and the princess were also there, and Emperor Tianwu was explaining to Xuan Tiange: "Your seventh brother is really not dead. A Heng told Uncle Huang himself. If you don't believe me, ask you Aunt Yun."

Xuan Tiange didn't believe it, she wiped her tears and said, "The whole world says that Seventh Brother is dead, but if you say he's not dead, what about that person? You have to let me see him!"

Emperor Tianwu was embarrassed: "Your ninth brother said that you have placed it in a very special place, where you need to recuperate, and you can come back after the injury is healed. Alas, it's all uncle Huang, you should send someone to take this place earlier. The news told you, look at you, you are exhausted from running this long distance?" After that, he asked King Wenxuan: "Did the child not even enter the house? He didn't even eat, right? Look at it, how many days have you been married, how can you be so thin? Did you give less dowry, youngest? The child was bullied in ancient Shu?" The king of Gu Shu, Fan Tianli, said, "It hurts me to marry my child to you? Don't you guys, Gu Shu, don't want to live anymore?"

Brahma smiled bitterly, "Your Majesty, Tiange eats better in ancient Shu than the monarch Gu."

"That's why you're mad at her."

"How dare you? Don't live too leisurely in Tiange's day, just lonely the former palace concubines, and after she entered the palace, Tian'er will follow her to play something called mahjong. Sometimes I go to see them alone. Playing mahjong, those few don't even care about the loneliness. You say, just like this, who can be angry with her?"

"Then why do you look thin?" He took Xuan Tiange's hand and said distressedly: "Tiange, no matter what grievances you have suffered, you always tell me that I am the master for you. I will not be an emperor in the future. You will find your sixth brother, and your sixth brother has loved you since childhood." The Xuan family is such a girl, and Emperor Tianwu simply spoiled Xuan Tiange so much. If it is true that the ancient Shu people bullied her, the old emperor can really order people to send troops immediately and completely defeat the ancient Shu.

Xuan Tiange wiped away another tear, "Tiange knows that Uncle Huang and several brothers love me very much, but Uncle Huang, I want to see Brother Seven, where is my Seventh Brother?"

Feng Yuheng entered the Qiankun Palace, just when she heard this, she couldn't help sighing softly.

When Xuan Tiange heard the voice, he turned her head and saw Feng Yuheng approaching, she hurried forward and hugged her and said loudly, "Aheng, Aheng! Tell me quickly, where is the seventh brother? Dead or alive? If he is alive, where is he?"

Feng Yuheng patted Xuan Tiange's back lightly, and repeated to her what she had said to Emperor Tianwu and Concubine Yun: "Seventh brother is really still alive, but he is seriously injured and unconscious. I will let you and ninth brother release him. In a special place, I can't leave for the time being. But don't worry, Seventh Brother will definitely wake up with me."

"Then why don't you explain it to the world? Why do everyone say that the seventh brother is dead? A-Heng, do you know that when I returned to Beijing from Gushu all the way back to Beijing, all I heard was that the seventh brother was bombed to death in Tongcheng. In the news from outside, all I saw were the people who mourned for the seventh brother in plain clothes, and some people even said that they would mourning for the seventh brother for three years. My heart, I almost won't be able to see you. A-Heng, I'm so uncomfortable."