chapter 1198✨

Chapter 1198 You can no longer have no hope

Xuan Tianyan came to Feng Fendai here, not once or twice, but Feng Fendai didn't know about it. Most of the time, Xuan Tianyan came to leave in the middle of the night before dawn, so he knew that Feng Fendai had recently suffered from insomnia, and she was always unable to fall asleep in the middle of the night, either walking in the yard or sitting on her knees in the room. One sitting is one night. He felt sorry for Feng Fendai, he wanted to go up and hug him several times, but he felt that the girl had nothing to do with him anymore, and it was just a shame to show up on her own.

Tonight, he came again to hear that Qi Fang said that he had taken the concubine side a few days ago, and someone here scolded Feng Fendai for two days and two nights. He thought, what kind of anger can Yifeng Fendai be like! But when he disappeared to take a look, he saw that Feng Fendai was still sitting quietly in the room as usual, her face was calm, and there was no sign of anger at all.

He thought again, maybe a few days have passed and his anger has subsided? But that's not right, just relying on Feng Fendai's temper, how can she be so easily relieved, normally it should be done after scolding for a month. He came early, and before he fell asleep, he wanted to see the girl's state, and also wanted to hear how Feng Fendai would react when he learned that he had another concubine.

However, she still couldn't see anything, and Feng Fendai lived quietly as if she had never experienced those things.

It's just that Xuan Tianyan still sees that something is wrong. He didn't come during these days before, and when he came, it was mostly late at night, and he couldn't see the life in this yard. It was a little early today, and in addition to the Chinese New Year, people were sleeping late. When he came, he happened to see Dongying feeding Xiaobao. It was half a bowl of steamed pork, which was obviously warmed up after a meal. Xiaobao ate deliciously one bite at a time, and from time to time persuaded Fendai to eat a little too. Cocoa powder didn't eat, just sat there watching quietly.

Later, when Xiaobao finished eating and went back to sleep, he heard Dongying say to Fendai, "Miss only ate half a bowl of noodles at night, why don't the servants cook you something to eat! The young master of steamed meat can't even eat it. After that, there is leftover rice in the stove, the servant will warm it up for you, can you eat some steamed meat?"

Fendai shook her head and said, "Forget it, I'm not hungry. I can keep the meat if I can't finish it, and it won't spoil in winter. In case the child wants to eat it tomorrow! It's a big New Year's Eve, so we can't let that child be vegetarian like us. , you will change the rest of the meat tomorrow, and put some dried vegetables in it. Xiaobao loves to eat it.

"

Dong Ying was a little helpless, "It's a pity we can't afford a cook, how can a slave cook! This bowl of steamed meat is just put some salt, maybe the young master doesn't like it. Or... or we'll hire a cook. Come? Don't use your skills, just a woman who can cook, how can it be better than the food made by slaves. "

But Fendai waved her hand, "No, even an ordinary woman will give you the first half taels of silver a month. We can buy a lot of things with that half tael of silver. If we just eat, it's almost enough for a month!"

Dong Ying didn't say anything after hearing this. After finishing Fendai's affairs, she went back to accompany Xiaobao. Xuan Tianyan listened to the conversation between the master and the servant, and felt particularly uncomfortable.

. If he had known that this girl was having such a hard time now, he should have left more silver taels for her when they separated.

Xuan Tianyan felt distressed, but now that the two of them are in such a commotion, even if he wanted to give it, Feng Fendai would not want it. He had no choice but to hide in the corner of the yard, silently watching Fendai as usual, and left quietly before dawn.