chapter 1229✨

Chapter 1229 Let You Reunite

The topic went back to the distribution of money, Feng Yuheng told them: "I will give you a solid foundation, Xuan Tianming and I will not live in the capital for long, but the industry in Beijing will continue, including the Baicaotang and Baicao Academy will continue. The servants of the two mansions will make arrangements before we leave. Those who are willing to stay will stay, and those who do not want to stay will be returned. As for you..." She glanced at the two of them, "Just Follow me!"

The two girls looked at each other with excitement on their faces. Feng Yuheng and Xuan Tianming wanted to leave the capital. They had some guesses in their hearts early in the morning, and they even discussed in private what to do if the master didn't take them away.

They have been with Feng Yuheng for nearly six years, and they have long been accustomed to this way of life and rules, and no one wants to leave. Now that Feng Yuheng said that they would be with them, the two were so happy that they almost stopped crying.

Feng Yuheng said: "You will follow me, and Zi Rui will follow me, so I don't worry about Zi Rui's future, my brother-in-law and I will definitely give him the best. But Xiangrong and Fendai are different, they always One day, I have to leave me to live their own lives. As my sister, I can’t take care of them for the rest of my life, so try to leave them as much money as possible, so as not to let them and their future children leave our past. old road."

On the fifteenth day of the first month, before dawn, Feng Yuheng and Xuan Tianming set off to worship Yao Xian outside the city.

This is the first time Feng Yuheng has come to Yao Xian's grave after returning to Beijing. She still does not want to believe that Yao Xian has passed away. She even thought that if her grandfather could be reborn once, she might be able to be reborn a second time. In the past few days, in addition to Concubine Yun, Xiangrong and Lu Ping, she has also seen many patients. Especially seriously ill patients, no matter how busy or tired they are, they will take time out to visit in person. Even if she is not invited, as long as she hears about it, she will take the initiative to come to her door and treat her without any fees. Just to determine whether the other party is Yao Xian reborn in the process of treatment.

Unfortunately, good luck did not come to her again, Yao Xian passed away and never came back.

She knelt down to her grandfather's grave with her husband, and her tears dried up when the city was built, so she knelt there quietly, flashing images of Yao Xian's life over and over in her mind, from past life to present...

She said to Xuan Tianming, "It would be great if I could be by his side when Grandpa left. I could put him in the space, and he would not leave me or die. Besides, with Grandpa in there, Seventh Brother The hope of awakening can also be greater. Xuan Tianming, it turns out that things in the world are really a thousand steps away, and grandpa didn’t have to die, so it’s all my fault…”

Yao Xian's death caused Feng Yuheng to fall into deep self-blame several times, Xuan Tianming didn't know how to persuade her, he could only tell her over and over again: "Don't be afraid, no matter when, there will always be me, There's always me."

The fifteenth day of the first lunar month should be the day of reunion. After returning from the tomb, Feng Yuheng said, "I want to go to the Lian Mansion. There is another person waiting for the reunion there."

"Okay." Xuan Tianming nodded, "Let's go together."

However, Feng Yuheng rejected his companion, she said: "The rest are female relatives, it is not convenient for you to talk when you go there, why don't you go to the palace to accompany your mother and concubine, or discuss with the sixth brother about the so-called eighth prince? In short, hurry up and finish things in Beijing, I can't stay in this place for a day. "