chapter 1159✨

Chapter 1159 Duanmu Anguo sends a big gift

When Wuyan came back, he held a bloody head in his hand. That head was not someone else's, it was the female guard who had just left and who had sent messages to Xuan Tianhua on behalf of Chunyu Qing.

Chunyuqing glanced at the man's head, waved his hand in disgust, and whispered: "When dealing with Qianjing, you must not let a third person know about it. Especially for Chunyu's house, it must be kept secret. If anyone asks, just say that person. I went out of the palace to do errands and never came back."

Wu Yan nodded, without saying a word, and immediately disappeared again. Until he returned to the hall with a strange light-work method, he was no longer silent, and raised his voice and said, "Oh, madam, why are you angry with that concubine Wu? Concubine Wu is such a virtuous person. "The emperor favors the newcomer tonight, and the servant just heard that she threw a cup in her palace to vent her anger!"

Chunyuqing was very satisfied with Wuyan's ability to adapt, the two chatted for a while, Wuyan went out from the main entrance of the main hall again, and came in with the maid Ruohong. Ruo Hong just heard Wu Yan outside, and when he came in, he took the initiative to say: "The emperor is staying tonight at the beautiful girl Fang Jinse who has just entered the palace. After hearing about it, Concubine Wu sent someone to taunt Fang Jinse. A bit. The emperor also knows about this, but he didn't say anything to her."

Chunyuqing smiled and said indifferently: "She is that temperament, she used to be arrogant and domineering in the palace, if it wasn't for the backing of General Chunyu's mansion behind this palace, I'm afraid she would also bully the head of this palace! Ben Gong seems to have some impressions of the new show girl Fang Jinse, but the one who wore a light green dress on the draft day?"

"The lady has a really good memory, it's that beautiful young lady." Ruohong said, "Not only did she wear green clothes that day, but after entering the palace, her clothes have always been mainly green, and she has a preference for that color. Hearing that this word spread to the emperor's ears, the emperor felt it was novel, so he went to her place. This is the first one to be favored by a rookie after entering the palace!"

"Hmph." Chunyu Qing snorted coldly, "Why do you prefer green, but I inquired a lot more before entering the palace, and the news was more accurate. Our emperor likes to see people wearing green clothes, but in the past, after all, all the people in the palace were The old man is tired of looking at it. It's natural to spoil this young man wearing green when he has a newcomer. That beautiful girl seems to be born with beautiful features. It's very good. The emperor doesn't like people who are too bright. The best. Look at it! Once she is favored, Concubine Wu will have something else to do."

Ruohong listened to her and asked in a puzzled way: "Isn't the maiden angry? Since the emperor entered the palace, although he has often come to us, he rarely stayed overnight, madam, you don't..."

"There's nothing to be angry about." Chunyu Qing raised his head slightly and said calmly: "The folks have three wives and four concubines, not to mention that the person married in this palace is the son of the emperor. He is not only the husband of this palace, but also Zong Sui's. Emperor, being an emperor will naturally spread branches and leaves for the royal family, and this palace really hopes that the newly selected beautiful girl will give birth to an heir sooner, so as to save the old guys in the court from making irresponsible remarks all day long." She heard that someone said that she was occupying the position of the main palace, but she was unable to give birth to a son, not even a daughter. This person was secretly cleaned up by her father, but the words had already been said, which inevitably caused others to think the same way.

Chunyuqing is also anxious, no matter who she loves, after all, she is already married, and she has also married Zong Sui's empress. Then, she will never allow anyone to have children than her husband. No matter if it is a man or a woman, in the future, the one in her womb must be the firstborn son. This is related to her future, as well as the future of Chunyu family.