chapter 1204✨

Chapter 1204 Concubine Yun is angry

"Could it be that Concubine Yun is Yao Xian's illegitimate daughter? Yao Xian has only had one wife in his life, and gave birth to three sons and one daughter. How can a man marry only one daughter-in-law! Since there is none at home, it must be Raised outside. Concubine Yun might be the child born to a woman outside him."

"It should be, otherwise, why would an imperial concubine wear Chongxiao to pay for Yao Xian's funeral?"

These words were a bit ugly. The Yao family felt uncomfortable when they heard it, but Concubine Yun was in Wanhe, so it was difficult for them to express their opinions on this matter. Honestly, they didn't understand why Concubine Yun wanted to send Yao Xian's funeral so solemnly, but the Yao family absolutely didn't believe the words of an illegitimate daughter. The Yao family has always been that men do not accept concubines and women do not serve as concubines. Yao Xian is an example of the entire family. He has a bright and upright life, and there is absolutely no possibility of leaving women and children outside.

Yao Jingjun looked at Concubine Yun and waited for her to explain. Finally, Concubine Yun's footsteps stopped when people said "Yao Xian raised a woman outside" again. With sharp gazes, the imperial concubine's aura surged out in an instant, causing those who were tongue-tied to retreat step by step, all of them trembling with fear.

Concubine Yun asked them in a puzzled way: "Are you here to send a funeral or to ask for trouble? You keep saying that you are indebted to Yao Shenyi, why are you slandering him with such vicious words? This palace is grateful for Yao Shenyi's great kindness. , respect him as the adoptive father, and come to the funeral with filial piety, who gave you the courage to slander the adoptive father of this palace in front of this palace? Do you think the palace is easy to bully, or do you think the royal family is easy to bully? Or do you think the Yao family is easy to bully? To be honest, can you put up with your foul language?"

Concubine Yun was angry, and all the people felt the aura of anger coming from her whole body. Those who spoke inappropriately immediately closed their eyes and stepped back, for fear of being identified by Concubine Yun.

Unfortunately, it is useless to hide. Concubine Yun has lived in Yuehan Palace for more than 20 years. She has always been free from competition with the outside world, but no competition does not mean cowardice. She, the consequences are not something ordinary people can afford.

Just like now, Yao Xian died and Concubine Yun was very sad, but someone spoke ill of Yao Xian at this juncture. How could she endure this?

But I heard Concubine Yun sigh: "This palace seldom goes out. I didn't expect that the hearts and minds of outsiders have become so bad. I slander Yao Shenyi and arrange it for me. Where are you going to put the royal family? The secret guard" said coldly, Immediately, several dark guards appeared beside him, and the leader was Ban Zuo, who had stayed behind to protect her from Feng Yuheng. "Can the people who just talked nonsense see clearly?"

Ban Zuo nodded, "I can see clearly, not a single one has fallen."

"Okay." Concubine Yun turned her head and stared at the crowd of people. "I cut their tongues and threw them outside the city to feed the dogs."

With an order, the dark guards immediately took action. Not a single one of those who had uttered vicious words was able to escape. They were all caught, and their tongues were cut off in front of everyone. pain.

No one took pity on them, and the people were even wondering, where did these people come from? As if no one knew them. The people who came to bury Yao Xian today were all those who had received favor from the Yao family or Feng Yuheng, and it was absolutely impossible to say such a thing. So people understood that it wasn't that Concubine Yun was too vicious, but that those who were intentional arranged despicable behaviors, and their hearts could be punished. Concubine Yun only cut off their tongues and didn't kill them. It's already good.