chapter 1250✨

Chapter 1250 Brothers are of the same mind, and their profits break gold

She knew there were bears in the mountains, but she never expected such a big bear. The bear was more than four meters long, and it was like a wall when it rushed over.

Originally, this thing did not pose any threat to Feng Yuheng, because she could enter the space anytime and anywhere to avoid. But the bear came so fast that she couldn't even blink. She held a blue mushroom in her right hand, and then threw the mushroom to the ground. Before she could reach her left sleeve, the black bear rushed over and separated her two arms.

With a humming sound in her head, despair passed, and she was about to fight for her life with her hands, but at this moment, she heard another tiger roar from one direction, from far to near. The black bear, which had already swung in front of her, was kicked away by the tiger, and with a shrill roar, it slammed into a big tree.

The tree couldn't bear such a great force, and it broke in the middle. The black bear was not reconciled, and got up to continue the attack, but the tiger that blocked the way was also very brave, and went straight to the black bear and bit it. The black bear struggled for a while, and watched helplessly as his neck was bitten off by a tiger, his head fell off, and he soon lost his voice.

Everyone rushed here, and Ban Zuo immediately protected Feng Yuheng, but let's take a look again, hey! Isn't that tiger the little white they raised?

class stepped forward,

He rubbed hard on Xiaobai's head for several times, but he still had lingering fears, and kept saying, "Xiaobai, Xiaobai, thanks to you, or something would have happened." While speaking, he wiped Xiaobai's mouth Blood.

Xiaobai shook his big head, and rolled his eyes as he walked towards Ban, as if he was saying: You can't protect yourself if you can't protect yourself.

Then he paced to Feng Yu Heng's roots, his big head rubbed and rubbed against her body constantly, a look of dissatisfaction on his face.

Feng Yuheng also breathed a sigh of relief, grabbed Xiaobai's neck and said gratefully: "Xiaobai, thank you for saving my life. I was really frightened just now, fortunately there is you, fortunately there is you But..." She loosened the tiger's neck and looked at Xiao Bai seriously: "Why are you here? I remember leaving you in the palace? Didn't I tell you to wait and come with Xuan Tianming?"

Xiaobai snorted, still waiting? If you wait any longer, it will suffocate. It is a tiger. Who heard that tigers are kept as pets in the house? Those idiots actually treat it like a big cat, and always touch its chin. It's a tiger, okay? But sometimes I want to scare people, so I finally made a loud roar, but no one was afraid of it, and they even called people over to watch, bluffing and saying: "Come and see! We Xiaobai will look like Barking like a tiger."

Cats are unbearable! It can't take it anymore. So, on a dark and windy night for a month, he bit off the iron cage, ran out hurriedly, and went straight to the northwest, looking for his favorite hostess.

Fortunately, it came, Xiaobai thought, what a good thing it came, and the hostess would be eaten by bears one step later. Those goddamn idiots! Even the master can't protect it well, and it has to be a little white. According to it, it is better to eat all these wastes. In the future, if the hostess has it, it will be able to protect it steadily, stronger than anyone else.

Feng Yuheng watched Xiao Bai's expression change with a funny look, and seemed to be able to guess what was going on in the heart of this quite human tiger at the moment. She praised: "Our Xiaobai is the most powerful and stronger than them. Since we are here, then stay with me from now on. I will take you wherever I go, and I will never leave our Xiaobai behind again.