chapter 1201✨

Chapter 1201 Get up and drink with me

After all, the old emperor was out of the palace, and accompanied by all the princes in the capital, he came to Yao Mansion to meet his only friend.

When it comes to Yao Xian's death, regardless of the officials, all the princes have been here, as well as King Wenxuan and his concubine, who have personally come to express their condolences. The Yao family was not surprised that Emperor Tianwu would come. After all, the old emperor had an extraordinary relationship with Yao Xian. It's just that the Yao family is also worried because of Yao Xian's death, for fear that the death of Yao Xian will make Emperor Tianwu too sad and hurt the emperor's dragon body. That's not a joke.

But what can I do if I'm worried? When such a big thing happened, who could stop Emperor Tianwu? The old emperor turned against Zhang Yuan, saying that if he was not allowed to leave the palace, he would send Zhang Yuan to the Sinners Division, and pointed to Xuan Tianfeng's nose and asked him if he had any favors, and if he knew Yao Xian who is.

Of course Xuan Tianfeng knew who Yao Xian was, and he rushed to Yao Mansion as soon as he heard the news. Xuan Tianming was not there, Feng Yuheng was not there, he wanted to do a filial piety for the two of them, so the prince of the supervisory kingdom personally put on filial piety for Yao Xian and stayed in front of the spirit all night. Therefore, he could not refute the words of Emperor Tianwu, so he had to accompany him again.

The emperor arrived, the prince arrived, the people knelt to avoid, and everyone in the Yao family rushed out to greet them. Emperor Tianwu didn't even look at them, and stumbled to Yao Xian's mourning hall. But when he got to the mourning hall, he was facing the coffin, but he didn't dare to move any further, so he just stood there dumbfounded, staring at the ground.

All the princes stood with them in the courtyard. Zhang was the closest to him. He whispered to Emperor Tianwu, "Your Majesty, go in and have a look! Didn't you say that you want to put incense sticks for Master Yao?"

"What kind of incense? Who should I put incense for?" The old emperor suddenly changed his hexagram, "What are you talking about, Xiao Yuanzi? Old Yao is fine, why do you want to put incense on him?" After speaking, he looked at Yao Jingjun again. "You are the eldest son of the Yao family, right? What are you doing, calling your father out! I'm here to find him for a drink. On the first day of the new year, I hold a palace banquet, and if I invite him to go, he won't go, it's too unreasonable. You have given me face, and today I have to get this face back, and it won’t be finished if I don’t drink Lao Yao’s head down. Hurry up and call someone.”

This remark made everyone present stunned, but at the same time they were stunned and sad. Everyone knew that the old emperor had a good relationship with Yao Xian. They had imagined that in the face of Yao Xian's death, Emperor Tianwu would react in various ways. Even after Emperor Tianwu decided to leave the palace, Zhang Yuan quietly informed the imperial physician that he would follow him. , is standing outside the Yao Mansion right now, ready to rush in to save people if something happens inside.

Unexpectedly, Emperor Tianwu's reaction was so special. He was not sad, nor troubled, nor heartbroken. He just did not admit Yao Xian's death, and fantasized that Yao Xian was still alive. As soon as he came, he would shout and ask Yao Xian to accompany him to drink.

Xuan Tianfeng said: "The grief is extreme, that is to completely ignore the pain. The father has his own choice. He chose to let Yao Shenyi live in his spiritual world, so for him, Yao Shenyi He has always been alive." He said to Yao Jingjun: "Bring a pot of wine! If the royal father wants to drink it, let him drink it once."

When Yao Jingjun saw Xuan Tianfeng's words, he hurried to get the wine. When he came back, he saw that the old emperor had walked into the mourning hall, moved a chair and sat in front of the coffin, talking loudly to the coffin. Emperor Tianwu said: "Old Yao boss! Why are you so stubborn? Didn't I just say that your alcohol intake is not as good as mine? Isn't it just that you are old and your temper is not as good as before? What about revenge? I came to the door in person, but you were hiding from me. Look at your temper, and you blame me for calling you? Old Yao boss! Don't be awkward, we are all old enough to drink again. How many years? Come out and accompany me quickly, it is not easy for me to go out of the palace, Xiao Yuanzi sees the sky and sees that I will not let me out of the palace, those stinky boys are also worried, their elbows are turned out, No one listens to me. I can only come out by fighting with them today! If you miss this opportunity, I may not know when I will come next time."