chapter 1199✨

Chapter 1199 God Wants Me To Go, No One Can Keep It

On the first day of the palace banquet, Emperor Tianwu drank in a circle, and until the banquet was dispersed, everyone left, and he sat there drinking and drinking, and this drinking continued from the evening to the next morning. Zhang Yuan sat on the ground and fell asleep. When he woke up and opened his eyes, the old emperor was still drinking there!

Zhang Yuan was terrified, he jumped up with a jolt, pulled the wine cup that Tianwudi was holding in his hand, and said loudly: "Didn't you say you don't drink? Didn't you mean to sit here for a while to sober up. Right? I squinted for a while, and your old man stayed here for a night drinking?"

Emperor Tianwu wasn't too drunk when he arrived. He drank a lot, but the battle lines were stretched for a long time. When the time and weight were combined, the state seemed to be okay. He rolled Zhang Yuan's eyes and retorted: "You said you couldn't sleep, so you stayed with me all the time! What happened? It's not that you snored and snorted. Snoring, otherwise it will affect the master's sleep when you are on duty at night, when did you make such a problem?"

Zhang Yuan was taken aback for a moment, "I... I snored?" The old emperor and the little eunuch have always been different from each other. There were times when he didn't even call himself a minion, just me, mine, and Emperor Tianwu didn't blame him. But when it comes to snoring, Zhang Yuan feels a little guilty. He seems to have had such a problem recently. He doesn't know why. He snores for a few days in a row. .

He scratched his head, a little embarrassed, but he was embarrassed to do that, and then said to Emperor Tianwu: "Now it's about you drinking for a night! Don't talk about anything else."

Emperor Tianwu shook his head: "It's alright, I don't drink much. Although I haven't slept all night, I haven't taken a few sips of wine." Then he burped his wine, and Zhang Yuan jumped in anger. But the old emperor had no self-consciousness at all, Zhang Yuan took his wine glass, he simply picked up the wine jug, took another sip from the spout, and then returned the sip, saying it was delicious. Without waiting for Zhang Yuan to grab his jug, he simply opened the topic and urged Zhang Yuan: "Come with me to Yuehan Palace! It's been a long time since I went to practice my voice. Today, let's go to howl for the New Year's Eve. , it can be regarded as saying hello to Pian Pian.”

Zhang Yuan was stunned for a moment, looking at Emperor Tianwu and felt a little sad, he didn't speak for a long time, until Emperor Tianwu was in a hurry and urged again, and then he said dryly: "Concubine Yun is not in the palace, the emperor forgot? After he finished speaking, he gritted his teeth and said: "It must be that drinking and drinking are not good for your brain. Princess Yu has already said that drinking too much alcohol will damage your brain, and it is easy to get brain diseases. You just don't listen! Concubine Yun How many days have you been away from the palace, who did you sing to Han Gong last month?"

The old emperor was also stunned, and then said "Oh" and said, "Exited the palace!" Feeling very lonely, "Yeah! I left the palace a long time ago, how could I forget? The palace, or I agreed." Thinking about it again, I remembered something: "I heard that she went to Ji'an County, and said that she was going to propose marriage for Lao Qi and the mother of the third girl of the Feng family. You said this Yun Pianpian, How daring she is! When the dignified prince marries the righteous concubine, she will make the decision by herself, without discussing it with me, what if I am not happy? How will she end?"

Zhang Yuan rolled his eyes at him, "It's as if he said it quite powerfully, Concubine Yun is the master, which one do you dare to say? What can you do when you are old?"

Emperor Tianwu was blocked by him to the point of being speechless, yes! When you are young, you are incompetent, but when you are old, you will be able to endure? What the fuck, even if he is the emperor, but in Yun Pianpian, he is just a little follower. That woman lives like a bully, not to mention that he is the emperor in the world, even the king of heaven can't take that woman.