chapter 1222✨

Chapter 1222 How should I explain to Ming'er

When Ren Xifeng heard that there was an accident inside, she felt a "squeak" in her heart. She knew that there was an accident in Prince Chung's mansion, who could see such a big fire? But as soon as she said that she was leaving after work, she immediately realized that the so-called "accident" was not referring to the fire.

But what if it wasn't a fire?

Uneasy in her heart, she followed the class and walked quickly inside, until she reached the place where the fire was burning most vigorously. Only then did she find that many people were gathered around, some were wiping their tears, and some were desperately pouring water to block the fire caused by the fire. The incoming heat wave. She looked carefully, and only then did she realize that there seemed to be a person in the crowd, dressed in red, with white hair, covering his face with his hands, and was sobbing. The white as snow was so beautiful, but the skin on the outside of the sleeves was full of folds, looking like an old woman in her fifties or sixties, which was completely inconsistent with the slender figure on her back.

Ren Xifeng was frightened, and a bad premonition struck him in a hurry. He seemed to have thought of something, but he was not sure. She asked Ban Zao with a trembling voice: "Who is that man in red? Why is everyone around her? What is she crying for?"

Ban Zuo said in a low voice, "It's Concubine Yun, the concubine has always been reluctant to admit that His Highness the Seventh Highness is dead. She doesn't let the manor go to mourning, and she doesn't let people wear plain clothes, let alone cry. Ridu dressed as gorgeously as possible, as if that would make His Highness come back. Tonight, His Highness's yard suddenly caught fire, the empress broke down, and finally realized that His Highness had passed away, and in a few breaths, her appearance became old. White and black hair." He looked at Ren Xifeng with a begging expression on his face: "Master and His Highness haven't come back, I don't know who to call, Miss Ren is the master's good friend, please help!"

Ren Xifeng was dumbfounded, and things really went in the worst direction. Concubine Yun became like this, and Ban went to her for help, but what could she do? She was so anxious that she followed the class helplessly and said, "What should I do? As you said, A-Heng didn't come back, and His Highness Ninth didn't come back. Who else can I go to find a way? Concubine Yun, she... She has become like this, but Yao Shenyi has passed away. Who else can cure her in this capital? Is it in Baicaotang? Or should I go to Baicaotang to find a doctor?"

Ban Zuo shook his head: "I can go to the Hundred Herbs Hall, but I can't just go to the doctor. We can't take care of the concubine Yun."

Ren Xifeng understood that, as Concubine Yun, it was impossible to hide something like this, and she couldn't bear the responsibility even if she went with her. This matter had to be reported to the palace. But... "If I report to the emperor, can the emperor bear it?" She knew that since the incident against the eighth prince and noble lady Li, the emperor's health had not been very good. Although he had been taking the medicine given by A-Heng, But A-Heng had said that the emperor was fundamentally injured, and it was impossible for him to recover to the way he was before the incident at this age. I can't tell the emperor about this, then... She thought about a person, so she quickly followed the class and said, "I know who to talk to, go to Baicaotang and ask a doctor! Leave the affairs of the palace to me, I will Here's to the rescue."

After Ren Xifeng finished speaking, he left the residence in a hurry with two secret guards, this time he turned his horse's head and headed straight for the palace.

If the emperor can't find it, then he can only find the sixth prince who supervises the country. Originally, General Pingnan should have spoken about this matter, but in the middle of the night, she didn't want to go back to the house to disturb her father. Second, Concubine Yun was the empress. If something like this happened, it would be okay for a foreign minister to talk about it. not too good. Fortunately, she has always carried the waist card given by the sixth prince, and can enter the palace at any time.